Custom outdoor grill suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We bought a new house and the back patio is extended and laid in flagstone. There's a custom purgula (sp?). It has been footed by the previous owners because they planned to build one.

We want one but have no ideal where to start. There are two gas line drops so we can hook up the grill to gas. I would like to have one side to be a flat griddle, hibachi-style grill.

What do yall suggest?

Start at www.bbqguys.com if they don't have it, you're gonna have to build it.

Comment

We had a single line coming out at ours at the lake house. Had a splitter on it. One direction went to a stove top for coffee and frying breakfast. The other went to a dearborn floor heater for chilly mornings.

Comment

Didnt know yall got a new house. Congrats! Still in the same area?

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
          Didnt know yall got a new house. Congrats! Still in the same area?
          yes. Same neighborhood, just in the newer section

Comment

Show us a pic or two of what you got, and some ideas what you want.

I know some foks who do this stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Show us a pic or two of what you got, and some ideas what you want.

I know some foks who do this stuff.

You got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also post some finish pics once done. the wife and I are wanting to do that as well sometime in the future.

Comment

I'll get some better pics in a few days. These are from Trulia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like you guys have a good area to work with at least!

Comment

You can easily get it from thesmokergrill.com and if it is not available there then you have to built it.

Comment

I've been looking for a flat top griddle to build in also. Anyone know the difference in a commercial griddle and the one's made specifically for outdoors? The commercial version seems to be all SS and heavier duty for less, but would it stand up to being on a patio or is there a reason it wouldn't work? Guess you would need to have some type of cover made for it.

Something similar to this: https://www.webstaurantstore.com/glo.../377C24GG.html

Versus: https://www.bbqguys.com/blaze-outdoo...griddle-lte-ng

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Comment

Cannon Pits & Fabrication, they do awesome work and easy to work with.

Comment

Working...
                          X