No announcement yet.

Camper Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is this thing holding up? Is there any changes made or is there anything you would have done different?

Comment

That is awesome

Comment

Awesome !!!!!

Comment

Looks sweet! I would consider putting a metal fender gaurd up around those tires, if you have a blow out its liable to do a lot of damage, to the wood.

Comment

It's nice.

Comment

That was an awsome build!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jgirsh View Post
                How is this thing holding up? Is there any changes made or is there anything you would have done different?
                Holding up Great with everything but the door. I may have to replace it this year, it was an solid interior door that I sealed made out of Pine. It has warped a little and has a slight crack around the top. The rest of the camper is just like the day I brought it out there. It has been sitting there for the last 2 years and not one single leak.

It has been very comfortable as well, 100 degree + days the AC cools it down nice and cold. The sub 20 degree nights I have slept outside of my sleeping bag all with a $15 small bathroom heater.

Thanks to all of you that has been interested in this, I may be making a larger one in the near furture. Have another kiddo and the wife likes going so may need to expand....LOL

Comment

Working...
                X