Chills is home!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAP View Post
    Looks very nice, I like deer like that on pedestals so you can appreciate all the character
    That’s right man, my thought exactly. I didn’t want to stick him 12 ft in the air and people not be able to see what he has to offer.

Comment

Very nice deer and mount!!!

Comment

Congratulations, what a beautiful mount of your trophy.

Comment

Originally posted by Creed Killer View Post
          Thanks man, it’s actually it’s all hand tooled leather. I love the way it turned out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice touch on a beautiful deer!

Comment

Really nice! Congrats!

Comment

Man, that is one super cool buck....I like him!!!

Great mount and display. Well done.

Comment

Now that’s cool! What a stud of a deer. He’s certainly pedestal worthy

Comment

That is one sweet looking mount. You have inspired me to do my next wall hanger a lot like this!

Comment

I wonder what your blood pressure was a second before you fired the shot. Congrats

Comment

Perfect all the way around. That's one of the better mounts I've seen just from an aesthetics perspective in pictures. The leather is an awesome touch.

Comment

Man that is a cool mount. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigging Cooks View Post
                          I wonder what your blood pressure was a second before you fired the shot. Congrats
                          Man... to be honest I really thought I was going to pass out. I had hundreds of trail cam pics of him just in person he was on a whole different level. I remember my heart was beating so hard it felt like my neck was going to blow up! Luckily I had to watch him for about 5 minutes so by the time I took the shot I had a chance to calm myself down just a little!

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
                            Perfect all the way around. That's one of the better mounts I've seen just from an aesthetics perspective in pictures. The leather is an awesome touch.
                            Thank you sir!

Comment

If you don't do something about that sunlight, the mount will be ruined in 5 yrs or so. If you are unable to add a UV filter such as a sunscreen or "tint" then there is a spray from MountRx that is supposed to protect mounts against UV light but I'm not sure I'd trust that in a full on direct sunlight situation. Of course moving mount is also an option.
                              Just my .02.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                                If you don't do something about that sunlight, the mount will be ruined in 5 yrs or so. If you are unable to add a UV filter such as a sunscreen or "tint" then there is a spray from MountRx that is supposed to protect mounts against UV light but I'm not sure I'd trust that in a full on direct sunlight situation. Of course moving mount is also an option.
                                Just my .02.
                                Appreciate that sir, did not think about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X