• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear.

Comment

I'm sorry. Dogs are awesome companions.

Comment

Your family was blessed by Myia and she was blessed to have a loving family.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I've had a similar story with my lab recently. The vet found cancer, and a neurological degeneration, which means each day will be slightly less good than the day prior.

We've been to the park, chasing frisbees, and spending more time together then we have in the last 2 years. She's started getting table food, ice cream, and will live the good life the rest of her days.

Sorry for your bad news OP. Enjoy all the rest of the good days!

Comment

Our dog is not doing well. Going to the vet today.................

Comment

Man that’s tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

She looks so happy! Clearly you've given her a great life, and she's done the same for y'all.

Comment

hate this.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! We just talked to the Vet and after the transfusion last night Myla is more frisky, went out and did her thing. She is starting the steroids this morning and we will pick her up later to bring home. I like the idea of Ice Cream but really whatever she wants. The squirrels are waiting and we intend to enjoy what time we have left together until she begins that journey to the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks for the responses. God Bless....

Comment

Working...
                    X