Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical proof that I am getting older....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What doesn’t hurt doesn’t work. I get 10% off on Stifferene for being a vet on Medicare as well!

Comment

I'll be buying the super combo for $32.00 on August 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by lunatic'hunter View Post
        I'll be buying the super combo for $32.00 on August 25th.
        Mine...... is free........
        Thanks, Texas................

Comment

Love my Medicare. I'm paying about $250 a month for A,B, and G. No stinking 20% co-pay and I'm getting to the age where stuff is starting to break, ache, or fall off. Over $40,000 in doctor bills already this year. Same low payment for me.

Comment

Let me just say Congrats...for earning it and getting this far...mine paid off 2 knee replacements/and 2 cataract surg...Had mine 10y along with supplement ..Good Luck

Comment

I got the AARP membership request in the mail this week.

Comment

as a good friend told me, "getting old aint for sissies"....

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                  Let me just say Congrats...for earning it and getting this far...mine paid off 2 knee replacements/and 2 cataract surg...Had mine 10y along with supplement ..Good Luck
                  I am going to get the knees taken care of next year before I get off the company BC/BS- not sure how that would work thru Medicare.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                    CAnt wait for those days......just hope I live that long
                    I hear that and second it.

Comment

Originally posted by mattfox View Post
                      Haha. I went thru a McDonald’s drive thru one morning for coffee a couple years ago and they gave it to me for free. I am only 40 now. Lol. I said thanks and drove off
                      I need to start doing this, I definitely could pass for older.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                        Love my Medicare. I'm paying about $250 a month for A,B, and G. No stinking 20% co-pay and I'm getting to the age where stuff is starting to break, ache, or fall off. Over $40,000 in doctor bills already this year. Same low payment for me.
                        Same here....Original Medicare Part A, Original Medicare Part B, Plan G supplement, Plan D prescription drug supplement.

In my opinion this is the way to go. Between my wife and I we have had knee replacement surgery, MRI, CAT scans, chest x-rays, colonoscopies, and now I am facing prostate cancer treatment with no out of pocket expenses other than paying the monthly premium.

The advantage plans will sound great and will be less expensive, but I like the security and coverage of original Medicare.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Arrowsmith; 05-13-2021, 04:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          Same here....Original Medicare Part A, Original Medicare Part B, Plan G supplement, Plan D prescription drug supplement.

In my opinion this is the way to go. Between my wife and I we have had knee replacement surgery, Maria, CAT scans, chest x-rays, colonoscopies, and now I am facing prostate cancer treatment with no out of pocket expenses other than paying the monthly premium.

The advantage plans will sound great and will be less expensive, but I like the security and coverage of original Medicare.

This is good to know, as I am 63 and heading that way. I haven't heard anything about dental coverage. Do y'all have that?

Comment

When the door to my senior years opened up I was going to step inside gracefully. The knucklehead behind me shoved me in headfirst and I haven't caught my balance yet.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              This is good to know, as I am 63 and heading that way. I haven't heard anything about dental coverage. Do y'all have that?
                              We have separate stand alone Dental/Vision policies.....not thru Medicare. Some advantage plans have some dental and vision coverage.

Here is what we like about original Medicare. We can go to any doctor, anywhere, that takes Medicare. With advantage plans (which are are run by private insurance companies) they tell you what doctors you can go to.

Click on this link. This explains the differences between original Medicare and Advantage plans.

Comment

Working...
                              X