Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can’t get any more primitive than this!!!! Check it out!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better to be accurate. Wise choice Bisch.

Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      No shoulder issues. Just accuracy and confidence issues. I’m still shooting my sticks. I’ll still shoot 3D with my sticks. But, until I get the hunting accuracy and confidence thing fixed, I’ll likely be hunting mostly with that wheel bow! Ive pretty much come to terms with it now, and it is what it is.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I can understand where you're coming from. But, if you don't take your stickbow out and hunt with it you will never recover your confidence.

Comment

Cool videos!

Comment

Can’t get any more primitive than this!!!! Check it out!!!!!!

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
          I can understand where you're coming from. But, if you don't take your stickbow out and hunt with it you will never recover your confidence.

Agreed!! And I still practice with my stickbow, and I’m sure I will still hunt some with it. And hopefully, I will get “it” back at some point and be right back where I used to be. While I love hunting with a stickbow more than any other weapon out there, my conscience just won’t let me keep wounding and missing animals at the rate I have been for the last while.

Bisch

Last edited by Bisch; 04-28-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Shoot I've known cowboys that have been roping hogs and deer for years! Either would be fun as long as somebody else is feeding and boarding the horse!

Comment

Originally posted by Phillip Fields View Post
              True but wounded animals are hard for me to get past too. However . . .
              Originally posted by Bisch View Post
              Agreed!! And I still practice with my stickbow, and I’m sure I will still hunt some with it. And hopefully, I will get “it” back at some point and be right back where I used to be. While I love hunting with a stickbow more than any other weapon out there, my conscience just won’t let me keep wounding and missing animals at the rate I have been for the last while.

Bisch

Pigs. We have hundreds of them running around. That's what I hunt when I need to get back on the horse.

Gary

Comment

Nice haha

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  However . . .Pigs. We have hundreds of them running around. That's what I hunt when I need to get back on the horse.

Gary

Unfortunately, I have nowhere to hunt pigs anymore!!!!!

Bisch

Comment

I know a guy . . .

Gary

Comment

I don't really care for Tim Wells much, or really his videos...but, he did kill a bear with a blowgun once, which is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/euf2kMefMYg

Note: Not quite sure how to embed vids. Hopefully this works. May edit to keep testing it.

Gave up after 4 attempts.
                      Last edited by ctom87; 04-28-2020, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X