Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else get taxed by employer for not being vaxxed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else get taxed by employer for not being vaxxed?

This was a big thing for me when there were rumors going around that we would all have to be the vaccine because we serviced a lot of government accounts.

I was weighing my options being with my company for 19 years if I wanted to jump ship if they mandated the vaccine.

I got a notice this week that I’m getting $7.01 more after taxes on the $10 charge they have been hitting me for[emoji23].

I guess that covers my Netflix and Prime price increases for the year[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by Black Ice; 09-02-2022, 11:07 PM.

My wife worked in the covid unit for the whole pandemic and never got covid and never transmitted it to us. A couple of months ago she tested positive for it. She tested on a Monday after some sinus problems and was sent home Wednesday after results came back. She slept all day Wednesday and half day Thursday. By Friday she was cleared to come back to work. They all have to wear mask anyway now as does anyone else that enters the hospital. Your company should be ashamed of themselves. Darn should wouldn’t quit till I got my twenty and was able to nail down a career with another company that has some common sense. If there is any of those left.

Comment

How are they still mandating something that has now been proven to not work? The vaccine didnt/doesnt prevent a person from getting or spreading covid.

Comment

Company should not tax you, is this a government tax?

Comment

Originally posted by bsills View Post
          Company should not tax you, is this a government tax?

I called it a tax but they just deducted $10 from my pay check for not being vaxxed.

Comment

They mandated the clot shot where I work. They promised to tack on a 500 dollar surcharge for insurance if u didnt get the shot or an exemption. That's if you din get fired for non compliance. I got a religious exemption

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Your not being taxed your getting screwed .

Comment

Best advice is find others in your situation and file a discrimination lawsuit.

There have now been several lawsuits won over the mandates medical procedure. A non FDA approved medication was forced on employees is my understanding of the judgements. I think the vaccine that is available now is only about 50/50 of the FDA approved version.

Good luck and I would try and put the screws to them for doing it to you. Heck I bet you have PTSD and marital problems because of it and you should be compensated for it
                Last edited by glen; 09-03-2022, 08:40 AM.

Comment

I feel for you guys. Glad I didn't have to go thru that crap.

Comment

even the cdc now says there's no differentiation between people that participated in a mass medical experiment and those that do not. if i were you i'd forward them the latest guidelines from the cdc and ask exactly why you and anyone else this surcharge is applied to are being singled out.

might as well slap a surcharge on you because you wear the wrong color shoes.

Comment

Send them a bill for what they owe you since the first day they started stealing money from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        Send them a bill for what they owe you since the first day they started stealing money from you.

That’s what I feel like doing.

Good thing I didn’t give up my beliefs for $10[emoji23].

My boss did because he didn’t want them taking the $10.00.

Comment

I’d be curious in hearing their reasoning to why they stopped charging you $10 for your choice. What’s different now from when they began stealing your money?

Comment

Originally posted by Hunteraudit View Post
                            I’d be curious in hearing their reasoning to why they stopped charging you $10 for your choice. What’s different now from when they began stealing your money?

They sent me some bull letter that was talking about the slow of Covid and maybe the insurance cost going down side to less cases.

I skimmed over it seeing they ended it on yesterday paycheck and junked it.

Comment

Ours “charges us” 120 or 170 a month for not being vaxed!

Comment

Working...
                              X