Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Might want to buy one before its Too Late!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might want to buy one before its Too Late!!

I'd like to see what you guys think about these FRT-15 Triggers!

also interested!

Comment

I am lost. Is this legal when bump stocks are not?????

Comment

i have heard something about a design flaw where a spring breaks pretty early in the triggers life. that may be resolved now but i am not sure

Comment

It says "Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Required"

Comment

Been thinkin on buying one, not too sure if it’s worth the $400 yet though. They’re **** fun to shoot if you’ve got the ammo to burn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
              It says "Full-Auto Bolt Carrier Required"
              All of my carriers are auto. It's common.

Comment

From watching the video, it seems like he pulls the trigger once, but the gun fires multiple times? There was another company that I can't remember off the top of my head that had a very similar trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by jhuddleston View Post
                  i have heard something about a design flaw where a spring breaks pretty early in the triggers life. that may be resolved now but i am not sure
                  When researching I did see that design flaw. Im not 100% sure so don't take my word for it but, apparently the company fixed that without addressing it to the public. Regardless they sell pack replacement springs

Comment

forced reset trigger. as long as you are applying pressure to the trigger, it will reset and fire again until you quit applying pressure. loophole into the definition of a "machine gun" because the forced trigger reset means it only fires once per trigger pull and the reset causes your finger to go back forward to cause another pull of the trigger before firing.

seems to be toeing the line pretty hard and likely has some toes hanging over that will get chopped off.

be interested to see if the average guy could only fire it once without accidently double tapping every time. binary triggers (fires when pulled and fires when released) have an extra notch on the safety selector to put it in binary mode. these appear to use the standard 2 position safety.

Comment

I have any AR-10 that would scare the **** out of me every now and then!! Squeeze one off and 4 shells would come flying out!!!

Comment

I liked a 3 round burst selection over fully auto

Comment

Kinda like a binary trigger. Fun for a mag dump or two, but burns the ammo. I have one on my 6.8spc2. I like the design of the Rare Breed and what little I've seen about it online the reviews are good. I'm going to order one.

Comment

A must have of every mall ninja

Comment

would like to see a 10/22 option

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X