Big Dogg deer blinds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Dogg deer blinds?

Anyone have one a Big Dogg blind? We got a new lease and need to buy a few blinds.

I went and saw them last week. They have an all aluminum frame, treated wood floor, bottle cap tin roof and metal sides. Windows slide and can be removed easily for an open view and they have an rv door.

My biggest concern is the foam board insulation. The foam is exposed on all interior surfaces. Seems like boots would kick it and cause it to crumble over time.

None of their links are working for me but if it’s the place outside of Houston my old boss has one and loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get a Ranch King.

Comment

I was looking at those as well. They look pretty good for the price, but I haven’t seen them in person. I really like that one 6x6 on skids on their FB page.

Comment

I’ve had one for 3 years in south tx, looks like new still, for the price it’s hard to beat, warm, seals up tight never had to use bug bombs like everyone else’s blinds at the lease. I just wished I went a little bigger. They will build whatever size or configuration you want. They are light weight easy to stand up and move around. Would def buy again worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Lsube0555 View Post
            I’ve had one for 3 years in south tx, looks like new still, for the price it’s hard to beat, warm, seals up tight never had to use bug bombs like everyone else’s blinds at the lease. I just wished I went a little bigger. They will build whatever size or configuration you want. They are light weight easy to stand up and move around. Would def buy again worth it
            Have you had any issues with the exposed foam board on the inner walls crumbling or coming apart? I was thinking about adding a 24” kick plate around the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
              None of their links are working for me but if it’s the place outside of Houston my old boss has one and loves it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Website seems to be down now. But they are a legit business. I visited the shop in Conroe last week.

Comment

I have the 4x6 model it is neither 4 or 6 but it works. It is warm and dry and works well. Light weight and priced right for sure.

Comment

I haven’t had any isssue with the insulation, I try to keep my boots off of it but no tearing or degrading yet. I too have a 4x6 and with the rails it can be a little tight I wished I went with the 6x6

Comment

Tank blind be my next purchase

Comment

Working...
                    X