Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is the link to the 77.86 acres I have listed. Thanks

Looking for homes for sale near you? Visit RE/MAX to explore our listings and find the right home for you!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
      Unfortunately,
      Our family place is going up for sale in Walker/Grimes county. 43.7 acres. Its about an hour from Houston (Woodlands specifically), and halfway between Huntsville and BCS. 6 miles from HWY 30 down a CR, waaay back in the sticks. I lived out here for the past 6 years. Great neighbors that you don/t see or hear from. Big neighbors. One is right at 400 acres and the other is 280. One does not hunt, and is part of a wildlife coop with the state. My place backs up to him. The other neighbor on 280 acres is elderly and hunts maybe once or twice a year. We get great deer the last few years. Ponds need a little work. Grass is starting to overtake some. We pulled it of the market and will be re-listing soon. Not sure why the price on the add is not correct. but this will sell for closer to 800K. I have newer pics of game as well if interested.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9...25035041_zpid/
      That's a beautiful place. Sorry you have to sell.

Comment

My family is selling 20.44 acres 3 miles outside of Normangee,TX. Road frontage off FM3. Has barn,old roping arena,pond with fish,deer/hogs. Would make a great homesite. Mineral rights negotiable. $220K

Comment

Looking for small acreage in aransas county

Comment

Since this has drawn some interest, I'll state that I have some land in South Louisiana for sale -- 8.5 acres in a non-flood zone, three miles north of I-10 just 25 miles west of Lafayette.

McClain, Can you tell me a little about the land. Grew up in Crowley and my brother lives in Carencro. He is looking for something.

Comment

Also Pictures of the house I have for sell can be seen on Craigslist for sale by owner, 3308 Forrester Lane Waco TX.

Comment

I have heard several people mention Craigslist. Is that a place buyers are looking?

My place has generated a lot of buzz and have a couple coming back for a second look to make an offer this weekend.

Comment

I have had a few (3 or 4 in a month) look at the house off of Craigslist.

Comment

If anyone is considering selling subsurface land in Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Colorado, or Wyoming please PM me.

Comment

I have a little piece of land at Callender Lake in east Texas.
                      About 6 miles from Edom and 9 miles from Ben Wheeler.
                      1.26 acres, wooded corner lot with huge oaks and some pine.
                      Water and power at property line.
                      Lot already has concrete piers in place.

360 acre private lake, playground, fishing pier, boat ramp, swimming area and RV storage. Lot is about 3/4 of a mile to the boat ramp.

HOA but very limited restrictions.
                      960 SQFT minimum build. Fees are $75 a year for unimproved lot.

Listed with realtor for 15k but will deal.

Comment

Still looking. 1 to 5 acres within 30 miles of Temple. No HOA, maybe a gated community or subdivision but no really close neighbors. Would prefer a rural setting for a Barndo build or possibly with a house or existing Barndo. Around 250 to 300 thousand for total outlay. See anything let me know. Will be in Temple the 11th thru the 15th.

Comment

In case some folks are looking for something with more elbow room...

1478 acres a bit South of Rocksprings

Also available as two smaller listings:

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            I have heard several people mention Craigslist. Is that a place buyers are looking?

My place has generated a lot of buzz and have a couple coming back for a second look to make an offer this weekend.
                            that is a good sign... Good luck with your endeavors going forward.

I'm still looking for retirement property. I've got 4 more years to find something

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                              Still looking. 1 to 5 acres within 30 miles of Temple. No HOA, maybe a gated community or subdivision but no really close neighbors. Would prefer a rural setting for a Barndo build or possibly with a house or existing Barndo. Around 250 to 300 thousand for total outlay. See anything let me know. Will be in Temple the 11th thru the 15th.

Nice. We are looking for something a little bigger near Temple if you happen to run across something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a lot for sale at Water's Edge Ranch in Athens, Texas.

Water's Edge Ranch is a gated/private community just north of Athens, and about 24 miles from I-20 in Canton. The lot is 2.8 acres with about a 1/4 of an acre private pond at the rear of the lot. Good site to build on, nice trees (post oaks, red oaks and pines) around the pond in the back. Neighbors on either side and across the street are all awesome folks, and a private ranch to the south so you will never have to worry about neighbors there. We just have decided to go with building on the family land we have in Athens instead.

I had a mulcher come in and get all the briars/underbrush in 2018, really opened up the back of the lot around the pond and its a great view. The front of the lot also has a good view of the community lake.

The community has a private 300 acre lake with launch, boat slips to rent/buy, a cabana-style pool, an RV hookup area for your guests at the holidays, and a wildlife viewing area (just like a 40 acre high fenced area below the dam, that has a few elk, deer and zebras). Lake is stocked with bass, crappie, catfish etc...I rarely see anyone out there but have heard the fishing is good.

Asking $53,000 as that's about what we have in it...feel free to PM any questions. I can meet anyone that wants to take a look at the front gate of our phase.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X