Houston area Chevy recommendation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston area Chevy recommendation?

I am looking to possibly buy a new Tahoe (as a surprise for my wife) and wanted to check with the GS about Houston area Chevy dealers that they'd recommend. I've always been a Ford guy and have never bought a Chevy. Thanks in advance!

Monument Chevy on 225...best service dept in Houston

Not that you will need it buying a chevy

Comment

NOT Westside

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Monument Chevy on 225...best service dept in Houston

Not that you will need it buying a chevy
        Practically the opposite side of the world from me.

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
        NOT Westside
        Do tell...

Comment

ok

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post
          Practically the opposite side of the world from me.

Do tell...

You wouldn't drive an hour for a good deal and the best in Houston

You asked

Comment

I remember when everyone went To Lawrence Marshall in Hempstead....

Ahhhh, the good ole days

Comment

You wouldn't drive an hour for a good deal and the best in Houston

You asked
              LOL I didn't rule them out...just making an observation. I looked at them and there's not much selection on 2017 LT's.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasLongball View Post

Do tell...
                Here is what I posted on a thread last year. I did end up getting the mats sometime in December after posting my reviews on several websites I finally got some attention.

We bought my wife a Tahoe there first weekend in August. Rubber floor-mats were negotiated as part of the deal but they had to be ordered. The package this vehicle had also came with splash guards, console insert, Bluetooth headphones for the DVD player & remote for DVD player. Once we got home we realized we were missing those items so I called back and they said no problem we will mail them to you. Finally got the first package from them middle of September that included splash guards, console insert and floor mats for the middle and rear rows. The mats were two different colors and one was either used or had been lost in storage a while as it had grease stains all over it. Went back and forth and got the headphones and remote a few days later. Now it is the middle of November and we still haven't got the floor mats. Like you I have sent emails to every manager I can find and have left messages for the GM and owner and the only contact I get from them is text messages from the internet sales guy.

Comment

Last truck I bought was from Davis Chevrolet. I tried to buy one from Ron Carter but couldnt get the time of day from anyone there. I had a check in my pocket to outright buy the truck but they judged me by my work clothes lol. Did the same to my uncle. So I dont consider going there anymore.

Comment

Classic Chevy Sugarland....hands down

Comment

NOOOOOO!!!! Don't do it!!!!! You don't wont no GubMent Motors dud...

Just get her an Expedition... King Ranch with the EcoBoost package... or a Platinum...

Comment

I remember when everyone went To Lawrence Marshall in Hempstead....

Ahhhh, the good ole days
                        RIGHT!! Raaaaaaaaaaaaay, that clobber line's ringin' again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                          NOOOOOO!!!! Don't do it!!!!! You don't wont no GubMent Motors dud...

Just get her an Expedition... King Ranch with the EcoBoost package... or a Platinum...
                          Surprised it took to post 11 before the Gubment was mentioned. But way to be predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            Classic Chevy Sugarland....hands down
                            I've had good luck dealing with Classic Chevy.

Ron Carter GM in Alvin did me alright before as well.

Comment

Tommy Vaughn Ford on Sheppard

Comment

Working...
                              X