2022 Texas Airgun Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022 Texas Airgun Show

I know we have a few members that shoot pcp Airguns in here. The 2022 Texas Airgun Show is going to be held September 24 at the Arlington Sportsman Club in Mansfield. This is a one day show with a Airgun match on Sunday. Lots of vendors and demo’s going on the whole day. Show starts at 9am. If you ever wanted to try a pcp rifle this is the show to go to.

I will be set up in the vendor with a few things to move that are just collecting dust. Stop by and check the show out and say “ Hi “.

This "sounds" interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
      This "sounds" interesting.
      It’s a good time. They usually have a bunch of different pcp rifles to try out on the range and have a good kid range for the kiddos.

Comment

Do these happen very often? I will be at work that day but would like to attend something like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Big H View Post
          Do these happen very often? I will be at work that day but would like to attend something like this.
          This is a yearly deal normally. They haven’t had one for the last 2 years because of Covid.
          Arkansas use to have one, but have not heard anything about it in awhile.

Airguns shows are just not that big compared to regular gun shows.

Comment

Saturday the Texas Airgun show is going on. If you ever had interest in learning about these and adding a new tool to your coon and pig removal weapons. Plus it is legal to take game animals with airguns in Texas if they meet the requirements.

Comment

Working...
            X