X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank yall

Comment

911. Never forget

Yes, when I awoke early this morning that was what was on my mind, remembering the 343 brethren fire firefighters that sacrificed there lives that day along with the several thousand other Americans lost in this horrendous act of terrorism in America. After raising our flag and lowering it to half mast in respect, I stood back in a silent moment of prayer that unleashed a flow of saddened tears. God. Bless our nation and “NEVER FORGET”………..cC

Comment

Never Forget!

Comment

Never forget, never forgotten.

Comment

I definitely will never forget the innocent souls lost during those moments in time, decisions made , actions taken and the results that effect us still today!!!! Really sad on sooo many levels.[emoji885]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Never forget!

Love the pic in original post.

Comment

I was in NYC on Sat 9/22/01. We buried my Dad that day died with colon cancer 9/16. Everybody left my Mom’s house, I stopped at a local church in my home town in NJ to say a prayer. The church was lit up and there were people praying. In the lobby was a photo montage of all the parishioners who died on 9/11.

I saw a picture of NY Port Authority officer Joe Navas who perished going into a WTC building to rescue people. They never found any remains. We went to HS together.

I drove into NYC, parked, ate a slice of NY pizza and then saw this 1/4 mike away from behind a police barricade.

Never forget. Never forget who did this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Never Forget!

Comment

I was at work that day and they sent us home. Watched the news unfold all day and just got angrier and angrier. I almost went back to the Navy, after being in Desert Storm, but didn't think they would want a 30-year old going back through boot camp. Never Forget!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
                      Thank yall
                      No Sir! Thank You

Comment

21 years later I’m still ******. And the fact that so many people don’t care about what happened, or act like it was our fault, makes me angrier.

#neverforget

Comment

That was for sure a sad day on American Soli. Thank you for your service. Never Forget.

Comment

Never ever forget and never ever forgive those responsible.

Comment

Fast fwd to 2011, I went to some training at west point and our last night we drove into NYC. We toured the city and took the subway to ground zero. At that time it was still being cleaned out mind you this was 10 yrs after the tragedy. We stood outside the chain link barricade they had around the area and was quickly met by NYPD. I explained to him that this was the whole reason I joined the Army. He had us stand by for a few minutes then came back and gave us a tour inside the barricade. A lot of people don't realize that there were day cares and offices below the ground surface, as well as the subway that ran underneath. That officer gave me a flag that day that hung in their mobile headquarters stationed inside the barricade. When I opened it it had every name of every individual that died that day. It now sits folded on our bar as a daily reminder of how blessed we are.

Comment

Never forget.
                                I spent 4.5 years at Ground Zero on the rebuild. Lost 3 friends that day and continue to lose co workers whom I worked with at GZ. All brain cancer and tumors. I am OK so far.
                                Too many have forgotten already.

Comment

Working...
                                X