Texas Draw Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhuntingw View Post
    guess i should have bought a lottery ticket, got drawn for hagerman and chapparal archery hunts, 1 day in between the hunts.
    Now that's some serious luck!! What archery hunt for Chap? We drew the first one.

Comment

guess i should have bought a lottery ticket, got drawn for hagerman and chapparal archery hunts, 1 day in between the hunts.
      That's AWESOME!!! Best of luck to you on both of those hunts! Bring home a monster!!!

Comment

Do y'all know how 2nd draws go at Granger? With there not being a fee, do you have to accept the hunts like paid ones, or are you just accepted automatically for the unit and it's all up to going for a standby if you don't get first draw?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeStudd View Post
          Do y'all know how 2nd draws go at Granger? With there not being a fee, do you have to accept the hunts like paid ones, or are you just accepted automatically for the unit and it's all up to going for a standby if you don't get first draw?
          You still have to accept the permit even for E-Postcard $0 fee hunts

Comment

Originally posted by Jzoch View Post
            Now that's some serious luck!! What archery hunt for Chap? We drew the first one.
            chap dec 6-9

Comment

Will second draw be today, tomorrow, or Tuesday? We wait in anticipation, with little hope!

Meanwhile, I'ma wait-n on Sept 15th, Oct 15th, and Nov 1st the mostest!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                Will second draw be today, tomorrow, or Tuesday? We wait in anticipation, with little hope!

Ditto. I got a pretty hefty list this next go round.
                I’ll also be hitting the mule deer gun, exotics and guided hunts hard

Comment

Aye !

Comment

They drew on the 2nd. Folks have 10 days to pay... I am guessing Tuesday.

Comment

Me and my buddy thought we lost are hunting spots due to a death in the family. So we put in for the draw hunts for the first time. We got drawn for neches river nwr dead water unit and sand bluff unit. We picked dead water unit. We also found out that we can still hunt the other property. Does anyone know about the dead water.

Comment

Deadline was today, the 11th. I almost goofed and didn't pay for my Laguna archery hunt. Saw yall asking about the deadline and logged in, pair lickety split lol.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                          Deadline was today, the 11th. I almost goofed and didn't pay for my Laguna archery hunt. Saw yall asking about the deadline and logged in, pair lickety split lol.
                          Lol, me too!!! I beat the deadline by 10 minutes.

Comment

Second draw already happened for Aransas deer Archery if anyone was looking into that.

Comment

Thats legit! I cant wait for hunting season. Got drawn in Colorado, then drew a dove hunt in pearsall, then drew LANWR!

We come back from CO then break for a couple days and TX bow season opens.

Comment

I was feeling little bad for my kid, she aged out with plenty of points sitting there. I just received an email, she won a second draw. That is our first ever second draw win. I guess it is real.

Comment

Working...
                                X