High Fence Elk Hunt in the Mountains...Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

High Fence Elk Hunt in the Mountains...Suggestions

Does anyone have an outfitter they have hunted with and recommend that does 100% success rate elk hunts in the mountains? I know there are several places, especially in Utah and Idaho and I have been given some referrals but thought I would ask on here.

Broadmouth Canyon Ranch is one that I have been told about by a few people. Anyone on here hunted with them?

A buddy of mine just shot a 395 at a place like this. The whole group of like 8 guys killed monsters. Let me find out where he went.

Comment

Contact Travis Wright at Hart of Tx outfitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty sure there was a member on here that went to one of these places within the last few years and did a live thread on it. Can't remember the name of the member or place, sorry.

Comment

High Adventure Ranch in Missouri has giants

Comment

I went to Broadmouth. Had a great time. With a rifle it’s a little canned but I used a bow and had to work for it. Shot a beast. Fun time. I’d recommend them. I’ll be hunting free range from now on for elk, it was great but want a different experience going forward.

Comment

I haven’t been to one but what about Lodge at Chama? I have friends that go there to fish and absolutely love it. Another buddy shot a bison there.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                Contact Travis Wright at Hart of Tx outfitters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Looks like this place is in Brady Texas? Were looking to go to the mountains.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                  Pretty sure there was a member on here that went to one of these places within the last few years and did a live thread on it. Can't remember the name of the member or place, sorry.
                  If I'm thinking of the same one that was a high fence place in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
                    I haven’t been to one but what about Lodge at Chama? I have friends that go there to fish and absolutely love it. Another buddy shot a bison there.
                    That looks like a great place but a little out of my price range. Thanks for the suggestion.

Comment

It doesn't get much better than this place.

Wyoming's premier hunting outfitter. We offer elite, trophy outfitted hunts for elk, whitetail and mule deer, antelope in the Laramie Mountain range.

Comment

The guys TBH name that did the live hunt for elk was “brunner” I believe. And I think it was the place you mentioned in the OP? Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                          It doesn't get much better than this place.

https://www.wagonhoundoutfitters.com/
                          Wagonhound is neither high fence nor 100% guarantee and he would need a boat load of PP to draw a tag for that area.
                          Couple of spots in Colorado; Bull Basin Ranch, Cotton Mesa and Elk Quest do high fence hunts. Others as well.
                          Can't believe I'm recc. spots for high fence elk but here you go.

Comment

Bill Carters Cotton Mesa in SE Colorado would be a place to look at.
                            Have a friend who took customers there & he spoke very highly of them.

Comment

Brunner did one in Idaho a while back. Broadmouth Canyon Ranch. Believe he had a live thread as well.

Edit: here's the live thread https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=739944

Comment

Working...
                              X