Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else single and emptynester in their 40's or early 50s?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Or runoff with your favorite sweatshirt...
    Yeah, I lost my Zepplin t-shirt to a gal.
    Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
    Hell cook hotdogs there good and easy

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    A frozen pizza, bottle of Strawberry Hill and Dark Side of The Moon on the turntable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerald G View Post
      I’ve read most of the thread and here’s a couple of my thoughts. I think you should ask the mods to delete this thread. Mostly because of all the BS that’s being posting that doesn’t concern your situation. And, maybe most members will forget most of what has been said, that way, if things go good in the future and some of the members get to meet this lady, there won’t be any evidence left on TBH.
      These guys have the memory of an East Texas elephant.

Comment

Well, how are things going?

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Well, how are things going?
          Between us, well. Have gone on a few more dates. Then, to make a long story short, my son had to be admitted to the hospital Friday morning and is still there. Saturday night she sent us all a full meal from Los Cucos so we didnt have to leave the hospital room. Then again sent us breakfast yesterday morning. All just to help us, without being asked. Very sweet, always wanting to help!

It looks like he will come home today, so last night she came to see my place for the first time, and mopped my kitchen floor. Have to admit it felt weird.....

Comment

Better slow down on those blue pills. You are spoiling her!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
              Between us, well. Have gone on a few more dates. Then, to make a long story short, my son had to be admitted to the hospital Friday morning and is still there. Saturday night she sent us all a full meal from Los Cucos so we didnt have to leave the hospital room. Then again sent us breakfast yesterday morning. All just to help us, without being asked. Very sweet, always wanting to help!

It looks like he will come home today, so last night she came to see my place for the first time, and mopped my kitchen floor. Have to admit it felt weird.....

Gotta love a selfless person. There are so few of those in this world today …. Especially in the age of social media …

Comment

Hope all turns out well for yall. Sounds like she is a good one.

Comment

Mike, hoping the best for your son. I hate hearing he is in the hospital.

Comment

No blue pills for me ( yet haha )

Thank God he is coming home today. He has polycystic kidneys ( inherited from his mom ) and a cyst ruptured. Been in hospital since Friday morning. They thought they may have to remove kidney because the internal bleeding wouldn't stop, but it finally did, so he gets to keep it, for now

Comment

Prayers for you and your son Mike.

Comment

Prayers up for the boy! Hope he heals up.

Comment

Dang, Mike. Just seeing the twist of events involving your son. Hope he feels better soon. Glad you and your friend are hitting it off.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your son Mike. Take care of him and yourself.

Comment

Thanks everyone. He came home yesterday afternoon. Still in pain but on the mend, so we should be good. Just needs time. Was definitely a rough few days.

Comment

Prayers up for your son's recovery, Mike!

Comment

Working...
                                X