Military watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's what I want.

SEAL owned watch company making timepieces designed for high performance and high class from downrange to downtown

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
      Probably the only real military watch that will be posted

1969 issued-self wind and still works great

This is exactly what I was thinking about.
      Thought if that was a treat OP's last one must have came out of a gumball machine

But the one posted above is simple, reliable and proven to last

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderpig1776 View Post
        Buy once cry once
        Buy once die once! No way on Gods green earth would I ever pay that kinda money for a watch.

Comment

Here ya go brother. I have a blue angels edition but it is beat to h###. I wore it on my first deployment.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
            Here's what I want.

SEAL owned watch company making timepieces designed for high performance and high class from downrange to downtown

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk
            I liked the Gen 2 Patriot on that site Chew; however, I’ve come to learn that when there is no prices it’s probably too expensive for me. I’m leaning towards a Timex Expedition. I did like that the whole face of the Gen 2 glowed in the dark.

Comment

That’s a nice looking watch BV but a little too busy for me. I’ve got cataracts in both eyes now.

Comment

since cell phones showed up in my pocket...have not bothered with Watches

Comment

Originally posted by cva34 View Post
                  since cell phones showed up in my pocket...have not bothered with Watches
                  I like being able to look at my wrist without taking my phone out bro. Additionally since I’ve retired I’m not tearing them off my wrist or scratching the blank outta the face either. I don’t like the neoprene bands though. My skin sweats under it.

Comment

Originally posted by ramrod View Post
                    Casio pro trek, too many features to type.
                    Looked at the Casio pro treks. They had a pot full of different models and were reasonably priced as well. I read one review and the guy has owned one for ten years. Passed it on to his son and bought another. Pretty crazy.

Comment

You could always get you a smartwatch and put a military background on it

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                        I liked the Gen 2 Patriot on that site Chew; however, I’ve come to learn that when there is no prices it’s probably too expensive for me. I’m leaning towards a Timex Expedition. I did like that the whole face of the Gen 2 glowed in the dark.

Gen 2 is right at 2k

Click on the watch you are interested in and it’ll go to the prices page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh hail no! Them Timexes lookin better by the minute. I do like the size of some of these though. A lot of em have a two inch diameter.

Comment

Timex Ironman

Comment

get a Seiko

Comment

I have a G-shock on my wrist now that I bought before enlisting in 2001. It has been worn almost everyday since. Have changed the battery one time. The light finally quit working on it so I am about to buy a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                X