No announcement yet.

What's the scoop with your username ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was pretty shy growing up, but really came out of my shell when I moved to CS to start college. Spring semester of my freshman year, I was given the nickname Bush, and it stuck. I wanted the screen name Bushman, but it was already taken. So, since I’m an Aggie, I came up with AggieBush.

Comment

I like to hunt, and fish, born in 63.

Comment

Thought it was fitting

Comment

The bow I shoot

Comment

When I joined on 2006 I shot a Hoyt Trykon. My first name is Roye.

Seemed like a solid Idea and the time.

Comment

I'm originally from New York - born and raised in NYC. Now I live in Cincinnati, OH.

Never thought I'd leave NY, but have come to the conclusion that there are many great places to live in this country (and world). Hopefully when I retire I will live some in the States and some overseas.

Comment

Im a buck thats always in rut.

Comment

I worked with a bunch of young punks, all in their 30s. They call me the geezer, I was 56 at the time. I have been geezer 56 for the last 15 years.

Comment

Originally posted by crowmagnum View Post
                    My last name is Crow.Nick name given to me by HS sweetheart and it stuck��

Surely, there’s more to this story…

Comment

I used to shoot a lot of 3D tourneys. I always wanted to hit the 12Ring.

Never did though......

Comment

well the girls.... nah nevermind actually i dont really know only name i ever knew until i got older found out i had a different name at 1 point in my business i tried loosing it but a name is hard to loose kind of like a bad reputation...... i guess ill always be tiger

Comment

TRF is an abbreviation for Timber Ridge Farm, which is what we call our place, and 455 is the highway it’s located on.

Comment

Older friend of mine who has now passed… his offshore boat was named SoClose! Sure miss his stories and craziness!!

Comment

A reference to Icarus. It’s a reminder to be humble and homage to my pops, who is a skilled craftsman, like Icarus’ pops Daedalus.

Comment

When I started here I shot a DXT and I was a roughneck. Neither apply these days lol

Comment

Working...
                                X