Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire in the neighborhood, who’s responsible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting the quotes together for the building and fencing. Wife talked to them the other day and they have already agreed to pay for storage building that I have being delivered. Need a secure place to store stuff from my shop that is still in working order.

Comment

Still working on cleaning things out of the shop. Hopefully this will be the last weekend to work on clean up. Been talking with Rod on what we need to do. We have found some family pictures that was put up in the loft area of both of our kids.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

A lot of the pics we found was in Rubbermaid tubs. Looks like they just melted around them. The Pyrodex was in one of the smaller tubs and had it melted completely around it.

Comment

Texas State Fire Marshall

As others have said, as a retired Fire Chief in small rural fire department I can guarantee you there is not a better fire investigator than a Texas State Fire Marshal, period. Nothing against county fire marshals, their serious input is no where near the quality and respected integrity of a Texas State Fire Marshal. Any citizen in the state call. 512-676-6800. I highly recommend to take the bull by the horns, way to often others with good meaning just aren’t the shakers and doers. Wishing you the best outcome. Just saying……..cC

Ooooops, I did realize that this is a older post…….
            Last edited by Copanocruisin; 08-20-2022, 03:40 PM. Reason: Outdated

Comment

Working...
            X