I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back!

It's been a while. I wasn't able to get on here for quite a while. Every time I would I'd either get a pop up telling me to upgrade my browser with a button that said update or a pop-up would come up with nekkid ladies on it. I didn't click on either one. The weird thing was there was some foreign writing that would come up in the search bar. Looked like Russian or somethin.

Was anyone else experiencing this at all?

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
    It's been a while. I wasn't able to get on here for quite a while. Every time I would I'd either get a pop up telling me to upgrade my browser with a button that said update or a pop-up would come up with nekkid ladies on it. I didn't click on either one. The weird thing was there was some foreign writing that would come up in the search bar. Looked like Russian or somethin.

The whole crew of Android users on this website was... You shouldn't have clicked on that girly website. You shut all of TBH down.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      The whole crew of Android users on this website was...
      It was really weird. I thought the Russians had invaded the first time it happened. Then I saw the naked girl pop-up and thought "No.....don't look like Russians to me." Could have been worse as far as that part of it goes. Least it wasn't a buncha big ol' wangers staring at me every time that pop-up came up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        The whole crew of Android users on this website was... You shouldn't have clicked on that girly website. You shut all of TBH down.
        I knew that was probably a mistake.....I'm a dumb, dumb.

Comment

Welcome back I was wondering if maybe you got bit again

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            Welcome back I was wondering if maybe you got bit again
            Oh no, no snake bites. I've caught a few lately but not very many. I think they're feeling this dang heat and moving at night mostly. I know I sure don't like it outside come about mid-day. It rained the other night and cooled things off some but I don't imagine that's gonna last too long.

Seen a pronghorn buck hit on the road yesterday and a big ol' snapping turtle last week. Other than that I ain't seen too many critters at all really.
            Last edited by okrattler; 06-25-2022, 06:24 PM.

Comment

I'm trying to think what else I have new to report. Oh, I got two flat tires at the same time last Saturday and was waiting at the tire shop to get them fixed and some guy backed up about 20 feet and had really gained some speed at that point and backed into me. I was on my phone so I didn't even see it coming. About crapped myself and that guys wife chewed him out right in front of me. I don't know how to speak Spanish so I'm not sure what she said. Sounded aggressive though.

Comment

It’s good that you didn’t click on it. Everyone that did had a Russian bride show up the following week. You have missed a bunch of weddings. Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                  It’s good that you didn’t click on it. Everyone that did had a Russian bride show up the following week. You have missed a bunch of weddings. Welcome back.
                  Dang it! If I'd have thought it was Ukrainian writing I probably would have been bringing them over by the plane full. Those girls need my help. And there's some real hotties in the Ukraine.....I think....Could be making that up I don't know. But there probably is.

They could be mowing the yard and doing work around the house while I'm at work making money so that may not be a terrible idea at all. I'll have a whole crew of girls in bikinis roofing the house and all kinds of stuff if I get to thinkin about it too much.
                  Last edited by okrattler; 06-25-2022, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Yeah, we’re gonna need that web site of the neckid girls.
                    You know, to make sure it doesn’t mess up this site again!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                      www dot texasbowhunter.com/pcefourm

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                        It was probably one of them ones where you meet local women and hook up is what it looked like. But........I live in a pretty small area. I know what the chicks look like that are wanting to hook up and it ain't good.

That's kinda what I'm thinkin it was but I'm not sure. When I was about 23 I thought it'd be kinda cool to sign up for one of those adult websites where you meet random local chicks.......couldn't have been any more wrong. It wasn't cool.....at all. I didn't see my mom or none of my relatives on there but when it comes to being in a small town and getting in on a deal like that you're bound to know somebody on there.
                        Last edited by okrattler; 06-25-2022, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post

Yeah, me too, since 5-19. But, now I'm back fo sure.

Comment

I was having the trouble trying to log on

Comment

I had issues. Thought it was just because my phone was 9 years old and wouldn't support. I've had several apps lost due to it not being able support. Tapatalk was one of them. After several weeks, I got a new phone, but had the same issue. Downloaded tapatalk and was able to log on. A couple days later, the issue was resolved. Come to find out, we could have switched the Google setting to desktop and had access the whole time.

Comment

Working...
                              X