No announcement yet.

Finally happened.......trespassers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met with local GW yesterday evening a filed a report. We walked around our small acreage and didn't find any sign of people squatting. Cabin was all intact, blinds were intact, and nothing appeared to be messed with. Not a lot we can do other than paint trees and corner posts purple and hang a ton of "no trespassing" signs. On a side note, 3 hogs were dropped last night as well. KAP

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

Illegal just pass
      ing thru. Trying to stay out of sight.

Comment

Good job on the hogs, good luck with the trespassers.

Comment

Congrats on the pigs. Maybe your shots were heard and will be a deterrent if he’s still in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
            That patch of trees would be a perfect place for a meth lab.
            And you know this how????

Comment

Good to hear nothing was stolen or damaged. Hard to tell from pic what that dude was up to.
              I agree keep it well posted

Comment

Originally posted by MONSTERKEN View Post
                Not a lot we can do other than paint trees and corner posts purple and hang a ton of "no trespassing" signs.
                Out of curiosity, what does that achieve? Ensure charges can be filed if trespassers are caught?

Comment

Originally posted by awry View Post
                  Out of curiosity, what does that achieve? Ensure charges can be filed if trespassers are caught?

It means nothing to them. For example…

First pic is my truck blocking their exit after they’d cut the lock off my gate. Note the huge sign and purple paint. Bolt cutters and all. They thought they’d have a nice little pig hunt.

Rest of the pics are about 5 minutes before they got caught red handed and went to jail. Their timing just wasn’t good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post

First pic is my truck blocking their exit after they’d cut the lock off my gate. Note the huge sign and purple paint. Bolt cutters and all. They thought they’d have a nice little pig hunt.

Rest of the pics are about 5 minutes before they got caught red handed and went to jail. Their timing just wasn’t good.

What the actual **** makes people think that’s ok? [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Comment

LOL. I swear some people have bawls the size of bowling balls and brains the size of turnip seeds. Glad they got to meet the judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                        What the actual **** makes people think that’s ok? [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Bad genetics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

They don't think it's ok. They just don't care that it's not ok.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Man that could go real bad real quick.

Comment

Maybe if you’d have used this sign instead…
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by ThisLadyHunts; 03-27-2022, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Nice sign there.

Comment

Working...
                                X