Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm

Comment

To each their own, but I can’t imagine shooting a 105 on the first day of a GDE hunt at the Chap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
        To each their own, but I can’t imagine shooting a 105 on the first day of a GDE hunt at the Chap!

Yea i agree, most people seemed to hold out. Our group is still looking for their trophy deer none of us committed tonight. I even passed on the pigs. All the deer got jumpy when a shot went off.

Comment

Got me a Management 6 this evening! 18.5 spread and 130lbs(5 yr old is what they aged him)
          Last edited by TXFireFighter; 12-12-2022, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I actually got down and checked him out for a bit and then realized there was bucks eating at the opposite end of the sendero. I stalked them along the side of the brush and then positioned myself for a shot. 2 were younger deer but one was a good mature deer. He didn't give me a shot. He got smart and hung out in the back then snuck into the brush before he got to me. Tomorrow though, I saw where they came in and left.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post

[emoji2357] My thoughts exactly

Comment

Some preliminary trailcam pics. We will check them all tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by TXFireFighter View Post
                  I actually got down and checked him out for a bit and then realized there was bucks eating at the opposite end of the sendero. I stalked them along the side of the brush and then positioned myself for a shot. 2 were younger deer but one was a good mature deer. He didn't give me a shot. He got smart and hung out in the back then snuck into the brush before he got to me. Tomorrow though, I saw where they came in and left.
                  I think I know that stand. Nice area.

Comment

[emoji2357] My thoughts exactly
                    Be patient.. You are in an excellent unit..

Comment

Congrats on the big 6. nice Buck

Comment

Some preliminary trailcam pics. We will check them all tomorrow

Encouraging good job on the 6

Comment

Good luck to all and congrats on a great kill, 6 point cull.

Rwc

Comment

Good to see deer moving during daylight. Last week most were all throughout the night or very first and last light. Good luck!

Comment

good luck

Comment

Slow morning not a whole lot seen. Checking out a few other spots and checking cams. Plan to get in early for the evening sit. I moved and brushed myself in where most of the deer I saw came out of.

Comment

Working...
                                X