Maine Fishing Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maine Fishing Guides

Thinking of going to Maine early in June of 2023, would like to charter a inland fishing trip for smallmouth or trout . Can anyone make some suggestions on outfitters and what to expect. Also other places to visit while on Maine.

My Ex Inlaws live there in Skowhegan. I just took there canoe and went to the river in front of their house with a spinner and caught all the smalley's you want to catch. It was actually pretty easy.
    Now Bar Harbor is very nice, Cadillac Mountain too. Take a bike trip through Acadia National forest, eat all the wild blue berries you want. Great state, no ac though though.
    and no ice in your tea. lol

Comment

Maine Fishing Guides

….in reference to “other places to visit”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As stated above, grab a canoe and get after it. Every small lake up there is loaded. Food is great!!! Also, whitewater rafting is good. If you can catch the ride right…. The cliffs are loaded with fresh clams. Catch the boats in the evening and buy lobster straight from them. 1/2 the price and they will hook you up with picking out the good ones.

Comment

Maine is great. Do eat at Reds, but bring $$$$. Bar Harbor in has some good food.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the advice , I'm looking forward to the seafood as well as the fishing.

Comment

Working...
            X