Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Starting a life hack thread. Please post up your best life hacks. Doesn't have to be hunting related. Can cover any topic. Let's spread the knowledge of the green screen! Some of you may still prove to be useful!

I'll start with the first one:

Rule of 9 Finger Trick:
    To do 9 times "X", use your two hands for an easy trick. Hold up 10 fingers, then lower the finger corresponding to the number you are multiplying by 9. The answer will be the the number on the left side of your lowered finger plus the number on the right side of you lowered finger.

Example: 9 times 4. Hold up 10 fingers, you count left to right, then lower the 4th finger. This leaves 3 fingers to the left of the lowered finger and 6 fingers to the right = 36.

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post

Rule of 9 Finger Trick:
    To do 9 times "X", use your two hands for an easy trick. Hold up 10 fingers, then lower the finger corresponding to the number you are multiplying by 9. The answer will be the the number on the left side of your lowered finger plus the number on the right side of you lowered finger.

Example: 9 times 4. Hold up 10 fingers, you count left to right, then lower the 4th finger. This leaves 3 fingers to the left of the lowered finger and 6 fingers to the right = 36
    I don't understand this sorcery.

Comment

Wouldn't it be quicker just to say 36? Seems like if you're past the 5th grade you shouldn't need your fingers to math anymore

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

When eating Chinese food you are not required to use their really skinny bamboo sporks. You can use a normal fork.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

To keep from bumping your head , wear a hard hat!

Comment

When you cook your bacon wrapped dove for a crowd, straighten out a metal coat hanger, then bend it in 1/2 into a long "U". Stab your dove wraps on down each side, then twist the ends of the coat hanger together together. Now you can turn all 30 of your dubs at once with a pair of leather gloves, and you don't have toothpicks catching on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                Wouldn't it be quicker just to say 36? Seems like if you're past the 5th grade you shouldn't need your fingers to math anymore

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                I have 9.5 fingers, it messes me up Every time!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
                  I have 9.5 fingers, it messes me up Every time!
                  It's just rounding - it's ok

Comment

When in doubt, talk to God about it. Works everytime.

Comment

If you get lost in the woods, just sit and wait for someone to reach out to you about the extended warranty on your vehicle.

Comment

Women’s panties and fingernail polish can both be taken off with a little alcohol.

Comment

I don't think I understood what life hack meant

Comment

Real hack for wrenches. After you use silicon sealant on a gasket recap the tube and put it in the refrigerator. It will be good for years.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              I don't think I understood what life hack meant
                              You posted the best one so far

Comment

Working...
                              X