Guys with Truck Bed Covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys with Truck Bed Covers

I’ve always had a regular over the rail toolbox on every truck I’ve had. Thinking about swapping to a retractable bed cover, just for more security on trips with the family for luggage etc, and to keep corn/protein dry during hunting season. Who’s made the swap? Love it or hate it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In. Been considering this as well.

Comment

I've had nothing, just a tool box, a camper & now a hard tri-fold cover. I'm thinking I like this cover the best. It offers mostly waterproof, decent security, better looks than a camper & stores more than a tool box. Here's what I have:
      Get the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover from RealTruck fast with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. Our team of product experts, extensive image galleries, and legendary customer service make it easy to get the right part the first time.

Comment

I made the switch after 24 years and I love it. I'd look at the Bakflip MX4 over a rollup myself. Lease member had his roll up bouncing around on our lease and driving down the highway.

But either way, I like the coverage for the bed stuff during the rainy lease trips as well as the dusty lease trips.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8328.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	24638350

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8335.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	24638351
        Last edited by Smart; 11-30-2020, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          I made the switch after 24 years and I love it. I'd look at the Bakflip MK4 over a rollup myself. Lease member had his roll up bouncing around on our lease and driving down the highway.

But either way, I like the coverage for the bed stuff during the rainy lease trips as well as the dusty lease trips.

[ATTACH]1030280[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1030281[/ATTACH]
          My wife has the bakflip. I need to get one for myself. That thing is handy.

Comment

I really like the concept but don’t know what I would do with all the stuff in my toolbox.

Comment

Checkout diamondback covers, I have been real happy with mine, I took my essentials out of the tool box and put them in a Rubbermaid container in the bed.

Comment

Bakflip was a game changer for me. Not having to worry about corn bags or other things falling out while driving is quite nice. Plus the extra security is nice too

Comment

2 years ago, I made the switch. I have the rolling one no issues. Love it!!

Comment

Diamondback, hands down.

Comment

I have a Retrax and love it

Comment

I did the bakflip and will always have a cover on my truck.

Comment

Bought the Bakflip for a vacation trip. Figured I could take it off afterwards if I didn't like it. It's really handy. Keeps things dry and out of sight. Also keeps things from blowing out of truck.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is the diamondback the one you can put a good load on top of as well? It looks nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Codypatt1 View Post
                              Diamondback, hands down.

I have a Diamondback with tool box like this, only mine is unpainted aluminum. LOVE it.

Comment

Working...
                              X