No announcement yet.

Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s one my uncle told me.. when a woman isint satisfied, turn to her and say “I never claimed to be a marathon runner, we started at the same time. What happened to you? [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
      Where do you get ten fingers to use? I was only born with eight fingers.

That makes me feel half better . Cause I got 8 fingers too . But I also got 2 thumbs instead of fingers. Am I abnormal or something? Asking for a friend.

My life hack: Go to TBH to learn about life hacks, like how many fingers I should have. And always be asking for a friend.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
        I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

I've never had the courage to admit that before. Feels great.
        I had no idear, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          If you get lost in the woods, just sit and wait for someone to reach out to you about the extended warranty on your vehicle.
          [emoji1787]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Assume everything you read on the internet is fake until you've proved otherwise.

Especially the things posted in places where dissenting views are unwelcome. Or else look foolish

Comment

I was on here for years before I realized the little arrow next to a thread title will take you to the last post you read.

Man I had no idea!! Apparently I need a TBH tutorial!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                When you cook your bacon wrapped dove for a crowd, straighten out a metal coat hanger, then bend it in 1/2 into a long "U". Stab your dove wraps on down each side, then twist the ends of the coat hanger together together. Now you can turn all 30 of your dubs at once with a pair of leather gloves, and you don't have toothpicks catching on fire.
                Man this guy is smart

Comment

Wait. What? Where is that arrow located? When I click on that down arrow to the left, it does nothing...just a notice pops up on the date of my post on the thread.

I need a better tutorial.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                    Wait. What? Where is that arrow located? When I click on that down arrow to the left, it does nothing...just a notice pops up on the date of my post on the thread.

I need a better tutorial.
                    It's like playing cards with my brother's kids. I swear. How did you survive this long?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	24648936
                    Last edited by Chew; 04-06-2021, 10:31 PM.

Comment

^^^

Thanks for the tutorial! Any other forum tips or tricks?

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        It's like playing cards with my brother's kids. I swear. How did you survive this long?

[ATTACH]1045941[/ATTACH]
                        Swear mine only showed up after I saw this screen shot...

Comment

Use newspaper to clean windows. Streak free.

Comment

When the woman of the house isn't happy with the man of the house, discretely take the "lesson learning" to the kitchen. Start by taking out the bread, cheese, meat and condiment of choice and setting it on the counter. Instinct will kick in and you will have a sammich in no time and she will forget what she was lecturing you over.

Comment

Comment

If caught sleeping at work say “amen” when you wake up!

Comment

Working...
                                X