No announcement yet.

quality bass boat brands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On a side note Legend were great but are now gone like Champion, a good used one brings a premium.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
      I spent a lot of money bbn on bass boats and fishing over the years. Made most of my boat payments off small tournament monies. I just wish I could have known then what a waste of money and time it was and invested that money in hunting properties instead.

Boats depreciate so rapidly and land only goes up. I can have a large pond on my property stocked with bass that are almost always biting. And my kids and grandchildren can enjoy it at will.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
      We have farm tanks, a pond vs our big reservoirs is like a small high fence place to a free range, its nothing the same or near as fun but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
        Skeeter is a good boat, good fishing platform and finally good trailer. The Yamaha SHO motor is a solid with proper maintenance. The Con and this is going to be with all boats, is they a very proud of them $$$
        They have a good trailer now, a few years ago they had the worst trailer on the market.

Comment

Not denying the fun, or intensity of the competition. Just as you age you realize you're not gonna be the next big pro or make it a career. If you have the disposable income, which I didn't but was fortunate enough to win boat payment monies, I guess that's great, but the cost of them any more isn't worth the value. A truck loses value fairly quickly but it's transportation and possibly a tool in your business/ home life.
          When a decent bass boat jumped from $35K to $70K, almost overnight it seemed, it put the game into a perspective I hadn't realized before.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Charger.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
              Charger.
              We have a dealer near by, I like the elevator button idea but other than that they are kinda meh compared to the other brands recommended in the is thread, for the right price I wouldn't mind one but they wouldn't be my first choice.

Comment

Champion, then Skeeter.

Comment

I love my 2013 Ranger Z520. Had a Skeeter FX and Stratos before this boat, and have ridden in the all. Phoenix or Skeeter would be my next choices. Click image for larger version

Name:	115BD218-3FB8-4691-8794-AE63471AAB56.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	561.7 KB
ID:	24645762

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                    Champion, then Skeeter.
                    What's a new 2021 champ cost.....?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

I sure wish that was an option!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post

Champs priced themselves out of the market

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          Champs priced themselves out of the market
                          Id be willing to bet if champion made a boat tomorrow and sold it for what one cost in 1998 or whenever they quit, most other boat builders would have a surplus of hulls

Comment

Working...
                          X