Iron Will Broadheads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Will Broadheads?

Anyone on the green screen happen to use or know anyone that has used Iron Will Broadheads? I will post a link below to their website, the broadheads are VERY EXPENSIVE but have been highly recommoned on most review sites.

I wouldnt mind giving it a spin .

Browse our wide selection of high-quality broadheads at Iron Will Outfitters. Our broadheads deliver exceptional accuracy. Explore our collection today.

Havnt tried the iron wills. Have the day six evo which is very similar. Super accurate and can hit a rock and still be sharp.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the SB 125. JUST GET EM

Comment

They are absolutely of a higher quality and come sharper than any other broadhead I've purchased. The questions is "does it take that to kill your pursued animal?"

I own a Gerber knife that has cleaned dozens of animals. It's a workhorse. It gets sharp, holds an edge. It does everything I've ever asked of it. I also own a Benchmade. It's just a better knife. Better steel that gets scary sharp and holds an edge longer. Both work. I wouldn't even say one works better than the other at processing an animal. After I've done 3 animals (without sharpening) is where the gap starts to widen. It is just that the better quality knife has things that make it notably superior.

A magnus, exodus, or several other broadheads will kill a single animal as effectively as an ironwill. Some of the better heads will hold up equally as well to hard impact. Few will hold an edge as long as an iron will. They are very nice heads.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

Lots of advantages to them. Actually got one of, if not the best blood trail from a pig that I shot with a solid in April. Have killed a pig with the wides as well and plan on shooting a deer with a wide this season

Is crazy how much they penetrate. You better have a lighted nock when you shoot these things cause on every animal I’ve killed with them the arrows gone further than the animal.

Warranty, resharpenable, fly great. If you can swing it, I’ll always recommend them

Comment

If you go look at the test done by the Ashby foundation. They didn't do good on edge retention.

Last edited by enewman; 09-21-2021, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by enewman View Post
              If you go look at the test done by the Ashby foundation. They didn't do good on edge retention.
              But who would ever shoot the same head without resharpening it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I shoot Day 6 Evo 125 grain broadheads. I didn’t even have to broadhead tune, just shot true to 70 yards. (My max). I shot a bull elk at 56 yards, he flinched, took two steps, and rolled. The arrow blew through so fast, the elk had no idea what hit him. Arrow was 6 inches in the dirt on the other side. I expect that Iron Wills would have the same result. Total arrow weight of 530. I don't think I’ll be shooting anything but premium heads anymore, unless we start having a ton of pigs on our family ranch. Worth it

Comment

Hard to imagine me shooting any other head since I gave them a try in 2018. I can verify they fly true at least out to 80 (never tried further as I wouldn’t take a shot that long in the first place). The penetration is unmatched. Only head I’ve ever shot that was comparable was a German Kinetic.

Comment

Blew through this guy and he didn’t go 20! Literally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                      But who would ever shoot the same head without resharpening it?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                      Don't know what they did. This has to be one of the worst tests I have seen for not showing all data.

We can only hope they get better at providing data.

Comment

Never heard a bad thing about Iron Wills. Also haven’t heard any reason to switch to them over my Kudus which are half the price. But I’m listening.

Comment

I've been using them for a couple of years now. No complaints at all, they are high quality, extremely sharp and fly great. They are extremely tough also.
                          You can't go wrong with them.

Comment

I shot the wide 125’s last year and watched both deer fall in sight.

The buck i shot had a complete pass through and had no idea what hit him, he ran towards me and stopped again, not very often you get a chance on a follow up shot so I put another arrow in him with a high shoulder shot and dropped him right in his tracks.

They are pricey, but they also match the performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are worth the money in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X