Back on the good side!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back on the good side!

I've been looking for a Bear Montana in lighter weight. Someone on here suggested a facebook group where they buy and sell Bear bows. It worked. I've got a pretty much brand new black Montana on the way soon. 40#.

Can't wait to start shooting again.

I sold my Palmer takedown a while back after having so many elbow and shoulder issues. I regretted it ever since.

Hoping a lighter bow will let me enjoy shooting more and still be able to kill some pigs.

It's the top bow. Purchased new in June of this year. Supposed to be flawless.

Welcome back. It’s definitely the “more fun” side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess I double posted this somehow. Weird. Oh well!

Thanks. Hope to have it by thursday.

Then the arrow search begins.

Comment

Cool Bobby! When you whack those pigs, don’t forget to post hero pics in the Trad Harvest thread in this forum!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That thing is Gorgeous

Comment

Shooting a 40# longbow is just flat out fun, also flat out deadly. Good luck with it.

Comment

Shot it today with my compound Arrows. Of course the arrows were flying wacky....But I was stacking them in there.

Got some black eagle trad carbons on the way.

Took me an hour to go through all my Hunting gear and find my rod Jenkins tab.

Comment

Nice!! Life happened with me, and I pretty much quit shooting trad for two years. I basically had to learn to shoot again and I'm still not shooting as good as I was at one time but I'm getting better every day. Good enough I ordered a new Sarrels longbow that hopefully will be ready by deer season!!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
                  Nice!! Life happened with me, and I pretty much quit shooting trad for two years. I basically had to learn to shoot again and I'm still not shooting as good as I was at one time but I'm getting better every day. Good enough I ordered a new Sarrels longbow that hopefully will be ready by deer season!!
                  Sweet. What kind of wood did you get? I'll have one eventually if I stick with longbows.

Comment

I actually told Bob to just use his imagination and keep it to dark colored woods. They always turn out looking good so this one will be a surprise!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea! New bow!

Comment

Working...
                      X