X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma Rep. introduces bill to create Bigfoot 'hunting season'

All I can say is wow.

Forgot the link

On Wednesday, Rep. Justin Humphrey (R) introduced House Bill 1648, asking the Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Commission to establish a “big foot hunting season.

Comment

Its almost like they don't have a country or state to help manage and run isn't it.

Comment

Pretty smart if you think about it. Think about how many people are going to buy a hunting license that have never bought one in their life? Just to say they have a big foot license.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Pretty smart if you think about it. Think about how many people are going to buy a hunting license that have never bought one in their life? Just to say they have a big foot license.
          Yup, and they can’t be charged with murdering a humanoid if he so lucky to get a shot at the elusive beast.

Comment

Headlines from Arkansas: Bear shot out of season, wife dies modeling her fur coat, Bearded Banjo player found dead on his front porch.

Comment

nothing good can come from this

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                Headlines from Arkansas: Bear shot out of season, wife dies modeling her fur coat, Bearded Banjo player found dead on his front porch.
                Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                  This could happen. Some folks, not me, hold the notion that just being a banjo player is justifiable homicide. Again, not me, I dig playing banjo. It’s the folks listening to my banjo picking that have told me that.

Comment

Working...
                  X