Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire

Old 06-23-2019, 07:01 PM   #201
brokeno
Ten Point

Hunt In: Gonzales & Young Co and anywhere

I was worried for a minute you were talking about Russell exeleben
brokeno is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2019, 08:51 PM   #202
DFWPI
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jack/Young County

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
As far as easements in Texas, from my families experience there are three types. Deeded, Implied and assigned easements by the courts. No parcial of land in Texas can be landlocked. Every landowner has free ingress/out gress meaning no gates. My family spent thousands to defend access and this was what the Judge ruled. We were at the end of the road with a undeeded easement. When we told "the family" ( mom inherited the ranch) we didn't want to lease the land to them for grazing they tried to lock us out.
Yeah, landlocked sucks. I have a listing for 15 acres, seller wanting to just rid of it, and we started at 125k, down to 85k and now 50k. Buyer finally made offer and has attorney working on an easement. Long story, but hoping it closes July 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
DFWPI is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2019, 08:54 PM   #203
DFWPI
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jack/Young County

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
My place may hit the market soon. Compete turn-key place with furnished storage container cabin (3 queen beds, fridge, microwave, futon, 3 TVs, bathroom), hot water, electricity, storage containers, golf cart, trailer, stands including 5x9 Atascosa Blind, 2 Krivoman stand and fill directional feeders, 48" fire pit, smoker / grill, picnic table, 1500 water tank, tools, lawn movers, etc. Rural water can be brought to the property for about $8K. Just bring your clothes and hunt

80.854 in Far Western Young County (25 minutes West of Graham or 30 minutes north of Breckenridge) that is all huntable mature mesquite with scattered oaks. There is a 5 acre food plot that is produced two great results for me so the soil is great. Great tank that holds water. County road access with good fences. Tons of game (average around 30 different bucks on camera a year). It was not hunted in the previous 5 years and we have only taken 1 buck in two years on the place.

$320K for everything.
Good area. I had a client looking out that way last week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
DFWPI is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 06-23-2019, 09:36 PM   #204
Razrbk89
Ten Point

Hunt In: Northern & Eastern Arkansas

http://www.mossyoakproperties.com/land/43986

My grandpa had a camp a few miles from this area. This would be a bow hunters paradise. Excellent bear, deer, and turkey in that area, plus you’re adjacent to a well managed 14,000 acre WMA that you’d have access to bow hunt.
Razrbk89 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 10:21 AM   #205
Jake
Four Point

38 acres on Hwy 29 between Mason and Menard under $200k
I am guessing the large neighboring ranches don't hunt much, as this place is loaded with deer. Just threw out some corn on the ground and put up a camera and got the pictures in the listing. Great oaks, good ground water, electricity on the property. With Austin under 2 hours away, this area is seeing huge appreciation right now. Mason schools are hard to beat.

https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/7049300/
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 10:43 AM   #206
Daddy D
Eight Point

My house in Georgetown is currently on the market. Address is 108 Rancho Bueno Drive Gtown Tx 78628. For those that are not familiar with the area, we are in what most say is the oldest/best neighborhood in Williamson County. We are currently in the process of buying a different home within the same neighborhood. Its 4 acres with tons and tons of giant trees, house is a rock solid 3/2 that's been updated quite a bit. Has a barn. Google the address and the pics should come up. If y'all know anyone looking in the area, tell em to swing by. $500k
Daddy D is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 11:31 AM   #207
Highplainsmalla
Four Point

Hunt In: TX

92 acres on the San Saba River with a small cabin. https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/6530381/
Highplainsmalla is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 11:40 AM   #208
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Gillespie, Kimble

Prime acreage centrally located between Pearland and Manvel. 9 1/2 acres surrounded by mature trees creating a private and tranquil country atmosphere. Easy access to Hwy 6, Hwy 35, & Pearland Jr. High, as well as close proximity to 518, 288, & Pearland High School. Property is not zoned but any subdividing will need to be done so by Manvelís guidelines. A survey & full legal description is available. Donít miss this opportunity to invest in Pearlandís expanding economy.
Dream home site, residential or commercial development, the possibilities of this property are endless!
$427,500

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Backwoods101 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 04:50 PM   #209
Merc
Ten Point

Hunt In: Vanderpool/Alaska...

48 acres between Seadrift and POC I might be interested in selling to the right buyer for a good price. No improvements now but would be perfect coastal getaway just up the road from Bob and Lennards.

Sent from somewhere
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 05:14 PM   #210
TransPecos
Ten Point

Hunt In: Brown County

Wife is an agent and has ranch buyers looking for a property within 90 minutes of San Antonio. Kerrville, Hunt, Fredericksburg, Comfort, Waring, Albert, Stonewall, Blanco, Johnson City, Kendalia, Bandera. They want a nice large home with views, 20-50 acres, good soils and fences for possible future horses. $1.3-2M budget, serious buyers.
TransPecos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 06:28 PM   #211
dtu11
Ten Point

Hunt In: Junction, New Mexico (Unit 23 for 2013)

Love the idea of posting land available here.

I have two 5 acre tracts, on Belton lake, that will be on the market soon. They both back up to the lake.

Here is a teaser pic...
Attached Images

dtu11 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-02-2019, 09:27 PM   #212
Arrowsmith
OTD - Older than Dirt

Hunt In: Iowa

After reading thru this thread and seeing the prices of some of properties I realize how fortunate we were when we bought our farm in Southeast Iowa. We paid $1500 an acre for 60 acres $90,000. It turned out to be 63.46 acres which was a nice bonus.
Arrowsmith is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-04-2019, 05:32 PM   #213
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Default Land for sale -post here first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoods101 View Post
Prime acreage centrally located between Pearland and Manvel. 9 1/2 acres surrounded by mature trees creating a private and tranquil country atmosphere. Easy access to Hwy 6, Hwy 35, & Pearland Jr. High, as well as close proximity to 518, 288, & Pearland High School. Property is not zoned but any subdividing will need to be done so by Manvelís guidelines. A survey & full legal description is available. Donít miss this opportunity to invest in Pearlandís expanding economy.
Dream home site, residential or commercial development, the possibilities of this property are endless!
$427,500

$10,000 cash reward if you find me a buyer w/o a realtor. $5,000 if they have one attached

Old 07-04-2019, 08:27 PM   #214
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr county & TP&W

we close tomorrow on 10 acres in Burnet county. Found it by driving by and thinking...looks like a nice place. tracked down the owner and asked him if he wanted to sell. circumstances were right. just plain azz got lucky...
Huntindad is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-05-2019, 05:29 PM   #215
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntindad View Post
we close tomorrow on 10 acres in Burnet county. Found it by driving by and thinking...looks like a nice place. tracked down the owner and asked him if he wanted to sell. circumstances were right. just plain azz got lucky...

Awesome! Congrats!

Old 07-05-2019, 06:10 PM   #216
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtu11 View Post

I have two 5 acre tracts, on Belton lake, that will be on the market soon. They both back up to the lake.

Here is a teaser pic...
PM sent!
Mudslinger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2019, 11:52 AM   #217
raider19
Eight Point

My in laws are looking for land in the hill country. Live water, 100 plus acres, good hunting, basic improvements. It will be used for hunting/recreational. They have a good amount of money to spend for the right place. Please let me know if you hear of anyone looking to sell. Thx in advance
raider19 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #218
CWP
Eight Point

Hunt In: Houston County

My brother and I have been kicking around selling our properties in Houston County, but have just been lazy about it. Was thinking about offering a sportsman’s package deal: furnished 4-2 house on Houston County Lake (house is partially updated, but very rough around the edges and will need some work, but very usable as is), boat (Skeeter SL190) in good condition, and 42 acres of land about 5 miles away with two ladder stands, a lowboy feeder, and a hanging stand. Land is about ready for timber harvest (had a recent offer that seemed a bit low at $16k) has a small pond and a creek. If anyone is interested send me a PM and we can set up a call to discuss. Have a few pics, but they are definitely not staged/prepared pics for a sale. We keep centering on about $325k if someone buys it all in one deal, but willing to consider a split.
CWP is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2019, 03:49 PM   #219
Spoiled_TN_boy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public Land

Ex-wife has me locked into Travis County. I can move, but would be liable for picking my son up AND taking him home after each of my days with him. Currently I live in far South Austin and she is 45min North West in Briggs.

I would be interested in 1 acre non-Hoa in North/NE Travis or South Williamson priced for normal people to afford.

Wanting to build my own place a little at a time.
Spoiled_TN_boy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-06-2019, 04:02 PM   #220
TransPecos
Ten Point

Hunt In: Brown County

35 acres Southern Brown county. Clear Creek is the southern boundary. Lots of deer and turkey. Huge mature oaks and pecans. 12 miles to Brownwood. 4/2 Mobile home completely remodeled. $179,900.
TransPecos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-15-2019, 11:40 AM   #221
TexasTrophyBowhunter
Ten Point

Hunt In: Hill Country

Looking for 50plus acres for bowhunt in either Edwards, Real, Kimble, Kerr Gillespie areas looking to stay under 200k will adjust for the right place though

TexasTrophyBowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2019, 11:22 AM   #222
diamonde40
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fife, Texas

This listing is 10 acres in Caldwell/Gonzales county. Yes only 10 acres with plenty of deer and get the 2-3 deer that I need every year. Is connected to 50 other family acres that can be fenced out if you want to just hadn't to keep the Ag Exemption.
http://www.riatarealestate.com/homes...32/374061/373/
diamonde40 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-27-2019, 06:54 PM   #223
bassmatt72
Ten Point

Hunt In: Any place I can.

[QUOTE=dtu11;14226297]Love the idea of posting land available here.

PM sent.
bassmatt72 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-29-2019, 11:23 AM   #224
dtu11
Ten Point

Hunt In: Junction, New Mexico (Unit 23 for 2013)

[quote=bassmatt72;14269409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtu11 View Post

PM sent.
PM Replied
dtu11 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 07-30-2019, 10:32 PM   #225
TeamAmerica
Ten Point

Hunt In: Corsicana (Navarro County)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highplainsmalla View Post
92 acres on the San Saba River with a small cabin. https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/6530381/
I would like to own some river frontage someday. Looks like a nice place.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
TeamAmerica is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-05-2019, 10:17 PM   #226
sasqy
Ten Point

Hunt In: my sasquatch suit
Default The perfect getaway

Ok here it is
I am posting here first before starting my own thread on this property.
34.33 acres Bloomburg TX Cass County.
Land has it all:hunting, fishing and plenty of elbow room on a dead end private road.
Amenities are: 12x22 cabin with a kitchenette and full bathroom. Custom built 6 months ago. Nice covered deck overlooks fruit orchard with peaches, blueberries, apples, pears, blackberries and plums. 30x30 metal shop. 2 wells, electricity and full septic system.
1 Ac Pond full of big bass and crappie.
Deer and pigs on property. No turkeys.
I do not need an agent to help sell. I’m only Looking for buyers.
$118,000 pm me for more info .
Attached Images

Last edited by sasqy; 08-05-2019 at 10:20 PM.
sasqy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2019, 10:39 PM   #227
HogCommander
Four Point

I'm looking or 5+ acres in the Hill Country with a 3+BR, 2+BA house with exotics on the property/nearby. Ag Exempt, garage or shop with concrete floor and water source for game/wildlife extremely highly desired.

Serious buyer with good finances. Thanks in advance for any leads!
HogCommander is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2019, 10:45 PM   #228
stx
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogCommander View Post
I'm looking or 5+ acres in the Hill Country with a 3+BR, 2+BA house with exotics on the property/nearby. Ag Exempt, garage or shop with concrete floor and water source for game/wildlife extremely highly desired.

Serious buyer with good finances. Thanks in advance for any leads!
Whatís your budget?
stx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-21-2019, 10:46 PM   #229
stx
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoods101 View Post
$10,000 cash reward if you find me a buyer w/o a realtor. $5,000 if they have one attached

Any city utilities?
stx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 08-22-2019, 09:59 AM   #230
Backwoods101
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by stx View Post
Any city utilities?

No sir

Old 09-10-2019, 11:42 AM   #231
Razrbk89
Ten Point

Hunt In: Northern & Eastern Arkansas

https://wilsonauctioneers.com/auctions/278/
Razrbk89 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-10-2019, 06:48 PM   #232
Roman AB
Eight Point

Hunt In: Polk County

Dad's looking for land in Trinity, Houston, Cherokee, Leon, Nacogdoches, Angelina counties. 20+ acres. Going to check out some land in Lovelady this week.
Roman AB is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-10-2019, 08:07 PM   #233
Darton
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma

140 acre project in Oklahoma for sale! PM me with any questions guys!

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=739644
Darton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:54 PM   #234
Racerx
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasqy View Post
Ok here it is
I am posting here first before starting my own thread on this property.
34.33 acres Bloomburg TX Cass County.
Land has it all:hunting, fishing and plenty of elbow room on a dead end private road.
Amenities are: 12x22 cabin with a kitchenette and full bathroom. Custom built 6 months ago. Nice covered deck overlooks fruit orchard with peaches, blueberries, apples, pears, blackberries and plums. 30x30 metal shop. 2 wells, electricity and full septic system.
1 Ac Pond full of big bass and crappie.
Deer and pigs on property. No turkeys.
I do not need an agent to help sell. Iím only Looking for buyers.
$118,000 pm me for more info .

I've been lurking for a while, not having anywhere to go this year has turned me into more serious property browsing. Haven't spoken to a realtor yet. I'm in East Texas Longview/Henderson area. This property seems interesting to me. Too new to pm
Racerx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-02-2019, 03:07 PM   #235
tradslam
Ten Point

Hunt In: Ak,Co,Tx,Ne,Wy,Ok or wherever I draw a tag

My Colorado place is sold.

I have 6 acres on Lake Eufaula Oklahoma I'm considering selling. The property sits on state land making approximately a 40 acre huntable chunk. Decent deer in the area, with a 130inch buck more than doable. The property has had new gravel roads put in, over the last few months. Electric has also been run to the property as well. There is a good path down to the water, where you can launch a boat. The property is approximately 5 miles from town.
Attached Images

Last edited by tradslam; 12-02-2019 at 03:16 PM.
tradslam is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-06-2019, 12:43 AM   #236
Merc
Ten Point

Hunt In: Vanderpool/Alaska...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
48 acres between Seadrift and POC I might be interested in selling to the right buyer for a good price. No improvements now but would be perfect coastal getaway just up the road from Bob and Lennards.

Sent from somewhere
Re-attacking this in case anyone is interested, be a great home base for a Cast and Blast.

Also have almost 4 acres in POC proper for sale if anyone is interested there.

Sent from somewhere
Merc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-06-2019, 07:34 AM   #237
Big pig
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Goliad and Leon Co.

260 acres in Leon co.
Full of deer and hogs. Cabin water well and 2 fenced food plots
Moving to brown co. Been in family for 35 yrs
Great neighbors - big places. Good grazing. 1/2 wooded on live creek.

Listed this week.

Big pig
Big pig is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-14-2019, 04:44 PM   #238
josh3
Ten Point

Hunt In: Throckmorton

Looking for 10+ acres in Kerr county
josh3 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-17-2019, 08:03 PM   #239
Big pig
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Goliad and Leon Co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big pig View Post
260 acres in Leon co.
Full of deer and hogs. Cabin water well and 2 fenced food plots
Moving to brown co. Been in family for 35 yrs
Great neighbors - big places. Good grazing. 1/2 wooded on live creek.

Listed this week.

Big pig
https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/7682268/

Any questions? - Iíll be glad to answer.

BP
Big pig is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-17-2019, 08:31 PM   #240
Farmdog
Pope & Young

My farm is no longer for sale, lets try that
Farmdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-06-2020, 08:04 PM   #241
Jake
Four Point

Let me run this up the flag pole again for the start of a new year.

Honestly think this is the best deal for hunting land in Llano County. Seller is down to $2,912 per acre on 343 acres. That is about half of the normal rate in the area. If you are looking for a place you can buy, hold for 5 years or so and hunt on, do some improvements and then sell and make some significant returns, this one is hard to beat. Send it to your agent and ask him/her if they think it is worth your time to look at; seller is happy to pay your agent's commission.

Let me start with the negatives and why it is priced way below market.
1. It is accessed by an owned lane from a county road, it is a new all-weather road and is NOT an easement. While it is way better than only easement access, it is not as good as a place with a lot of road frontage.
2. It is raw land with the only improvements being an incredible solar well and a small half acre lake, new low goat panel fencing, large blackbuck herd and new roads. Electricity is very close and can be brought in easily.
3. Seller is ready to move the property and has market it down to sell.

I will not list all the positives, but take a look at the listing and all the wildlife pictures.
https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/6826623/

Here is the play.
Buy, hunt, enjoy, slowing add improvements. Better interior roads, additional water features can be done cheap due to sitting over a very shallow part of the Hickory Aquifer. Build a nice small living structure. That should give you a 50% bump over costs along with 5 years of appreciation.
Ranch is surrounded by huge neighbors which is one of the reasons hunting is so good. There is one side that has normal size neighbors. At some point in the future, you may be able to add some additional land that gives you more direct road frontage. That would give you an additional large bump in value.

Ask your agent if anything above is incorrect.

What else are you going to do with your money? Put it in the stock market at it's all time high? Any cash flowing real estate is currently selling at a crazy cap rate, one little hick up in the market and that will be negative cash flow. Of course you could buy a T-Bill with a 1.5% return.

Or purchase beautiful hill country land 1.30 hours from Austin, covered in oak trees and full of animals.

That's my pitch. May not sell you, but at least it is honest and straight forward. Can't knock me for trying.
Jake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-26-2020, 02:30 PM   #242
Mr. Whiskers
Pope & Young

Hunt In: South Texas

Anything new out there?
Mr. Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2020, 12:07 PM   #243
tonyguitarguy
Four Point

Looking for 5+ acres in the San Antonio/Somerset/Lytle/Poteet area. Can get financed up to 50K and looking for owner finance for 50K+. Looking to build on in the future but would mind seeing some wildlife in the yard.
tonyguitarguy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2020, 07:40 PM   #244
gtsticker
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lee and Fayette Counties. New Mexico

Hamilton County
https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...Texas/5642766/

gtsticker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-30-2020, 07:54 PM   #245
Darton
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma

A new 160 acre ranch project in Atoka County Oklahoma

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=749848
Darton is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-07-2020, 11:29 AM   #246
wthunter
Four Point

I don't have any Texas land to offer but am now in the market to buy some, ideally with the right house already on it. My wife and I are just a few months away from moving back to the Hill Country for retirement.

I'll preface the specifics of my search with a little background. I grew up on a nice ranch between Blanco and Johnson City and still have that place in partnership with my brother, who lives there and cares for our elderly mother. For various reasons, I'm not looking to move back to the ranch itself but do need to be close enough to run back and forth conveniently to visit or do chores. My wife's health also is an issue, as she needs access to good doctors. All this means we're not retiring to Ozona, or even as far out as Rocksprings, Leakey or Utopia. Beautiful places with great hunting, but a bit too far.

I want to acquire enough land to at least have another place to bowhunt, should I so wish. But I don't want a ranch per se...just a few acres where I can run a feeder or two and put my wife on a deer if the mood strikes. And I have places to hunt whitetails, so my focus now is on exotics in general and axis in particular. I really couldn't care less about a turkey and am not a wingshooter.

All the above has me figuring my search will center on the following: Gillespie, Llano, Mason, Kimble, Kerr, Kendall or Comal. My concern over oak wilt has me dodging some otherwise nice areas even in these counties. And I'm not looking north or east of Blanco County, as there are generally too many people and too few axis.

Of course, like most other folks who've hunted deer for nearly 60 years, I also need some high ceilings for taxidermy. I don't have truly big game to display, but a few dozen whitetail shoulder mounts and at least as many Euros. And give me a decent workshop while I'm making my list.

Now that I've described what I'd love to find, someone convince me it can be found for less than the GDP of Brazil. Better yet, point me to a place you know of. Part of me figures I'll just need to buy raw land and build. I'm sure not opposed to that, but it could be a hassle until I get back in the area. We want to make this move by September.
wthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-07-2020, 12:07 PM   #247
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

I'm now starting the search for my perfect weekend get away piece of land for my family. Something that already has electric and water in place would be great and preferably in the hill country. Would like something with a creek or river frontage, 10+ acres. An old indian settlement on the place is a must.

I'm open on price, just depends on what the place has to offer. Keep me in mind if any of y'all run across a place like this and thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Johnny is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 10:20 AM   #248
dpg481
Ten Point

Hunt In: Rains/Hunt county

I ran across a place a couple weeks ago in rains county that has lake fork lake front. i think it was around 6 acres in the woods, if anyone is interested. It was off a CR by fm 515 just outside of emory. Im pretty sure its still listed on ebby.com for around 80k.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
dpg481 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 02:17 PM   #249
trophy8
Pope & Young

https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/7204254/

Family ranch is up for sale. I hope it never sells!
Grandparents are getting too old to tend to the livestock and Iím too busy to help as much as needed anymore. I can answer most any question about the place. Several water wells. Real good water.
trophy8 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 02-08-2020, 04:05 PM   #250
wthunter
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophy8 View Post
https://www.landsofamerica.com/prope...Texas/7204254/

Family ranch is up for sale. I hope it never sells!
Grandparents are getting too old to tend to the livestock and Iím too busy to help as much as needed anymore. I can answer most any question about the place. Several water wells. Real good water.
Beautiful place. I could write a check, but Iíd have to suggest they not actually take it to the bank.
wthunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top