Executive order 13979

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Executive order 13979

I just laughed at Jerps thread and then get a call from my wife whos been reading the EO's Biden has been signing every morning so she can get her information from the source and not blurred from the media.

She sent this over and said read it. I'm interpreting this one of 2 ways but was curious how some of yall are interpreting it.

(Photos coming after in if tapa talk will work...)

Last edited by 150class; 01-22-2021, 01:27 PM.

Ths one?

Comment

Yes sir.

Tapacrap only let me post the smallest size avaliable.

Comment

I thought I read that 2 days before the inauguration. I believe Trump wrote that it is dated 1/18/2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
          I thought I read that 2 days before the inauguration. I believe Trump wrote that it is dated 1/18/2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Correct. Published today.

Comment

Absolutely no way in hades that Joe Biden would be able to understand a smidgen of what that EO actually says so no, he didn't write that. I doubt he could even read it. Imagine old Joe trying to read this off a teleprompter.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Absolutely no way in hades that Joe Biden would be able to understand a smidgen of what that EO actually says so no, he didn't write that. I doubt he could even read it. Imagine old Joe trying to read this off a teleprompter.
              100% agree. He has no clue what he’s signing. He’s just signing anything that gets placed in front of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                100% agree. He has no clue what he’s signing. He’s just signing anything that gets placed in front of him.
                "...you know, the thing!"

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                  Originally posted by Larryf250 View Post
                  Face palms*

Comment

OP. To answer your question, I took it as the alphabet agencies can’t just make up laws “policies” just Willy nilly. For example, EPA can’t just make up a policy, that can be enforced by law, without going through proper channels. Laws are to be made by the legislature, not the directors of the alphabet agencies.

Comment

But state judges and governors can change voter laws at will.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                        Yeah, maybe we need We The People vs. The State of Pennsylvania

We The People vs. The State of Michigan

We The People vs. etc. etc

Maybe then the Supreme Court won’t have a choice but to take the case.

Constitutional laws were broken, therefor We The People have a justified grievance.

Comment

Insulated career bureaucrats that aren’t accountable to the people can’t make rules/laws.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                            Insulated career bureaucrats that aren’t accountable to the people can’t make rules/laws.

Comment

Originally posted by Filletem View Post
                              In most cases these roles must answer to the people in the form of elections. If the people don’t agree with it they can vote them out. The same cannot be said for Bureaucratic dept heads.

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                              Does this also apply to appointed federal judges?

Comment

Working...
                              X