Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

super cool

Comment

Danggg such a nice turkey he required two threads in the ATC 6 days apart.!.. ... Congrats on your kill.... Should make a beautiful mount.

Last edited by Smart; 01-12-2021, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Danggg such a nice turkey he required two threads!.. Congrats on your kill....again..

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...d.php?t=795400

Comment

12" beard and over 1" hooks is a really good bird. Congrats !!

Comment

Good bird. Count me in the group that never knew there was a scoring system for corn buzzards--or county by county record keeping.

Comment

Nice Bird, Congrats! I had a big eastern scored quite a few years ago now, I just didn't pay to have it Officially entered but it would have ranked pretty high back then. My taxidermist did it with me, however that was in NY. Full body mounts are pretty cool when done right. Mine is in full strut on a limb coming out of the wall.

Comment

Yes, I posted it again with a different title because my first didn't get many responses in terms of getting an idea on where to get him scored. Thought renaming it would get some more traffic and potential ideas. Thanks for all of the comments guys. It was a special weekend with my boys. Definitely blessed.

Comment

So yes there is a scoring process through NWTF. You can score it yourself here...

However, to have the score made official and eligible for the books, you do have to become a member. I've registered 3 birds through them as I want my US grand slam (once I finally get my Osceola) to be registered and made official.

Comment

Originally posted by Nra0585 View Post
                    Yes, I posted it again with a different title because my first didn't get many responses in terms of getting an idea on where to get him scored. Thought renaming it would get some more traffic and potential ideas. Thanks for all of the comments guys. It was a special weekend with my boys. Definitely blessed.
                    I certainly understand why two posts.

Congrats on a heck of a bird.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Originally posted by Lee230 View Post
                        Great bird and better experience with your son!! Every time you look at that mounted gobbler, you and your sons will reflect on that awesome day!! Congrats!
                        X2

Agree 100% with Lee230, great memories made on that hunt!

Comment

Nice bird
                          Congrats

Comment

Congrats! I have a very nice bird from Hardeman County, too.

12.5" is impressive!

Comment

Working...
                            X