No announcement yet.

Antlers86 is a great person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of this surprises me even a little bit. Jason is one of those guys I’d trust with anything I have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guys I really appreciate it. I’ve met many of members all over Tx and even outside of the state from antler art orders and TBH Express. Many here that I can truly call friends knowing they would stop what they were doing to help a fellow brother out. This site is like no other out there. Like CTom said about sending thousands of dollars out to strangers, firearms with total strangers to express across the state, etc. That alone says a lot about the members here. We have seen some bad apples here and there but their reputation and poor character is quickly known for all to see! Like I said before I am just glad to be a part of the best brotherhood out there. Good family here!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
        Guys I really appreciate it. I’ve met many of members all over Tx and even outside of the state from antler art orders and TBH Express. Many here that I can truly call friends knowing they would stop what they were doing to help a fellow brother out. This site is like no other out there. Like CTom said about sending thousands of dollars out to strangers, firearms with total strangers to express across the state, etc. That alone says a lot about the members here. We have seen some bad apples here and there but their reputation and poor character is quickly known for all to see! Like I said before I am just glad to be a part of the best brotherhood out there. Good family here!
        Yep.... done it myself, many times.................
        This place is unique.....(and rare).........
        Wouldn't hesitate to do it again..........

Comment

Originally posted by Coacheddy View Post
          I’ll have to add this to the story i told my dad tonight.

I am doing an express this weekend....and having one done for me. My dad is amazed at how this works.

He is 80 years old and his words were “thats a good group of folks to be associated with.”

This post reinforces that.
          It really is hard for others to understand how great the website and group of people we have really are... I’ve been very fortunate in all of my dealings thru here.

Comment

Now that’s Customer Service!

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
              Agree 100%.

Nice shout out ctom87 about Antlers86. Good of you to post this about him.

Comment

Working...
              X