Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2020, 09:55 AM   #1
Dave
Moderator
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: College Station, Tx
Default College Football Bowl Games

A bowling we will go, a bowling we will go...
Dave is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:04 AM   #2
shiner78
Ten Point
 
shiner78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Shiner, TX
Hunt In: gonzales, county
Default

Notre dame will only beat Alabama if all of Alabama's starters get covid and miss the game. IMO.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
shiner78 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:04 AM   #3
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

This needs to be seen as many times as possible lol

150class is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:06 AM   #4
Dale Moser
Pope & Young
 
Dale Moser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wise Cty
Hunt In: Young Cty
Default

I'd honestly rather they cancel all but the NY6. Let the kids get back to real life. We've needed a good bowl culling for a while anyway.
Dale Moser is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:07 AM   #5
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I'd honestly rather they cancel all but the NY6. Let the kids get back to real life. We've needed a good bowl culling for a while anyway.
This right here......
Bayouboy is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:11 AM   #6
wellingtontx
Pope & Young
 
wellingtontx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hunt In: Collingsworth County, Texas
Default

Nothing like watching the same thing every year with generally only one new invitee.

I have a dislike for ND but was sure hoping that they would beat Clemson to open the door for Aggie.

I personally think that Ohio State should not have been permitted into the playoffs.

As to the rest of the Bowls.....too many. I laugh that the New Mexico Bowl is apparently going to be played in Frisco, TX. WTH ?
wellingtontx is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:15 AM   #7
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

The #1 WR and #1 RB for UNC have opted out of the Orange Bowl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:17 AM   #8
wellingtontx
Pope & Young
 
wellingtontx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hunt In: Collingsworth County, Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
The #1 WR and #1 RB for UNC have opted out of the Orange Bowl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then the school should "opt out" of honoring their scholarship for the Spring 2021 semester before they graduate....assuming they have any intention of going to school.

I am tired of the entitlement mentality.
wellingtontx is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:26 AM   #9
MacDaddy67
Pope & Young
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Dabo ranked tOSU at #11 in his coaches poll....

What a tool......

I’m sure that’s already up on the bulletin boards by now......

Lol
MacDaddy67 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:30 AM   #10
Casey
Administrator
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bulverde
Hunt In: Frio, Blanco Counties
Default

Has a plan been mentioned should one (or more) playoff team get hammered by Covid before the games are played? It postponed and canceled games this season. What about the playoffs? I'm willing to be there will be some Covid on the field most likely.
Casey is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:33 AM   #11
rvd
Ten Point
 
rvd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Gulf Coast
Hunt In: Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Has a plan been mentioned should one (or more) playoff team get hammered by Covid before the games are played? It postponed and canceled games this season. What about the playoffs? I'm willing to be there will be some Covid on the field most likely.
Big10 is in charge, will adjust the protocols/rules as needed
rvd is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:36 AM   #12
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
The #1 WR and #1 RB for UNC have opted out of the Orange Bowl.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well the Ags are not interested in being there anyway so it should even out.

Just getting this out of the way for future use.

Last edited by Heath; 12-21-2020 at 10:41 AM.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:39 AM   #13
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Has a plan been mentioned should one (or more) playoff team get hammered by Covid before the games are played? It postponed and canceled games this season. What about the playoffs? I'm willing to be there will be some Covid on the field most likely.
Big 10 already reduced their protocols to ensure Ohio at is protected

Nothing else Iíve heard of though
150class is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:39 AM   #14
Casey
Administrator
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bulverde
Hunt In: Frio, Blanco Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvd View Post
Big10 is in charge, will adjust the protocols/rules as needed
LOL. I'm betting someone gets a bye most likely!
Casey is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:40 AM   #15
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
Has a plan been mentioned should one (or more) playoff team get hammered by Covid before the games are played? It postponed and canceled games this season. What about the playoffs? I'm willing to be there will be some Covid on the field most likely.
The break is what worries me. They are letting players go home for Christmas and breaking their bubble. It is going to be a mess.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:42 AM   #16
MacDaddy67
Pope & Young
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
Big 10 already reduced their protocols to ensure Ohio at is protected

Nothing else Iíve heard of though
Why wouldnít they...itís the Big 10 rules to change...

They cautioned on the safety side....

And now they want to adjust it to ensure the best team in their conference is best suited at game time.....

You think if the SEC had done this they wouldnít change their rules for Alabama to be at full strength.....

Pfffffftttttt
MacDaddy67 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:43 AM   #17
eastxhunter
Banned!!!
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston
Hunt In: The moderators favorite stand
Default

Ohio state and Norte dame are straight trash
eastxhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:46 AM   #18
150class
Pope & Young
 
150class's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Hunt In: Uvalde, Boerne
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Why wouldnít they...itís the Big 10 rules to change...

They cautioned on the safety side....

And now they want to adjust it to ensure the best team in their conference is best suited at game time.....

You think if the SEC had done this they wouldnít change their rules for Alabama to be at full strength.....

Pfffffftttttt
The issue is the hypocrisy with all of it. It went from ďwe arenít playing this season for the safety of our players and schoolsĒ to ďCrap we gotta play! Oh letís also reduce the sit out time even though COVID cases and deaths are at all time highs to make sure our team has the best chanceĒ

Absolute laughing stock.
150class is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #19
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Well the Ags are not interested in being there anyway so it should even out.

Just getting this out of the way for future use.

That wonít be an excuse. Fisher has already said as much. He said he can guarantee his team wonít go to the OB with a chip on our shoulder for not getting in nor will they show up disinterested. There is a process inside the program. Every game preparation is the same whether itís Bama or Vandy or someone in between.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:47 AM   #20
lovemylegacy
Pope & Young
 
lovemylegacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Mauriceville
Hunt In: SETx,La,Il,Ks,Mo
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Dabo ranked tOSU at #11 in his coaches poll....

What a tool......

Iím sure thatís already up on the bulletin boards by now......

Lol
11 is to high
lovemylegacy is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:49 AM   #21
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
The break is what worries me. They are letting players go home for Christmas and breaking their bubble. It is going to be a mess.

Brian Kelly said ND would not be letting his players go home for Christmas. They have to maintain their protocols in their bubble so to speak. Not sure how others will handle it but I donít see Saban letting his kids go home either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:50 AM   #22
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
That wonít be an excuse. Fisher has already said as much. He said he can guarantee his team wonít go to the OB with a chip on our shoulder for not getting in nor will they show up disinterested. There is a process inside the program. Every game preparation is the same whether itís Bama or Vandy or someone in between.
I was kidding. I hate that NC is going to be down some guys, but I am looking forward to the matchup. I am fired up for Mack vs the Ags.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:50 AM   #23
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Brian Kelly said ND would not be letting his players go home for Christmas. They have to maintain their protocols in their bubble so to speak. Not sure how others will handle it but I donít see Saban letting his kids go home either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saban has already said he is letting his kids go home. I believe Ohio State is as well.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:52 AM   #24
MacDaddy67
Pope & Young
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
The issue is the hypocrisy with all of it. It went from ďwe arenít playing this season for the safety of our players and schoolsĒ to ďCrap we gotta play! Oh letís also reduce the sit out time even though COVID cases and deaths are at all time highs to make sure our team has the best chanceĒ

Absolute laughing stock.
Yeah...well let me give you a hint...not everyone thinks like we do down here in Texas......

I havenít seen anyone say a 21 day outage is necessary,...actually itís been 14 days for most....
Northern states seem to be hit harder than southern for the most part....
Kevin Warren jumped the gun thinking he would LEAD THE CHARGE and it back fired....he will be gone soon I am sure...

It looks hypocritical..I get that....
But just because someone stood by someone for a few imins and they had to miss a championship game because on contract tracing or whatever....that is stupid.....

I agree with them above....this Christmas break could be a killer for all schools....no telling whatís gonna happen with CC with this week off....

Whatever it is doesnít really matter....
2020 Champ whoever it is will have a huge * next to their name

Bama opens as a 19 point favorite over ND....thatís crazy I would probably take those points...
Clemson is 8 point over tOSU....about right I guess
MacDaddy67 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:56 AM   #25
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Saban has already said he is letting his kids go home. I believe Ohio State is as well.

That surprises me about Satan. I mean Saban.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 10:58 AM   #26
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
I was kidding. I hate that NC is going to be down some guys, but I am looking forward to the matchup. I am fired up for Mack vs the Ags.

I guess we should expect some opt outs as well. I hope not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 11:01 AM   #27
Jon Stewart
Six Point
 
Jon Stewart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Default

Love or hate, Coach Kelly is the reason Texas got the Rose Bowl. Before the Clemson game he said he wouldn't play in the Kalifornia Rose Bowl if the players parents wasn't allowed in the game to watch their kids play. Dabo also came out with the same response.
Jon Stewart is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 11:04 AM   #28
18ncs
Pope & Young
 
18ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
Brian Kelly said ND would not be letting his players go home for Christmas. They have to maintain their protocols in their bubble so to speak. Not sure how others will handle it but I donít see Saban letting his kids go home either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Saban has already said he is letting his kids go home. I believe Ohio State is as well.

I believe CNS is letting them off for 3 days.
18ncs is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 11:16 AM   #29
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Moser View Post
I'd honestly rather they cancel all but the NY6. Let the kids get back to real life. We've needed a good bowl culling for a while anyway.
In today's game with lots of seniors opting out it's good to have the extra practices and a game to play some new guys. It helps for next season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 11:37 AM   #30
Michael
Administrator
 
Michael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Home: Hallettsville, TX Photo/Video: Sony A7S III
Hunt In: Webb, LaSalle, Lavaca
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
This needs to be seen as many times as possible lol

SEC Shorts - SEC fights to get two teams into the Playoff - YouTube
Quality!
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Michael is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 11:49 AM   #31
Casey
Administrator
 
Casey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Bulverde
Hunt In: Frio, Blanco Counties
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150class View Post
This needs to be seen as many times as possible lol

SEC Shorts - SEC fights to get two teams into the Playoff - YouTube
You have to turn on Closed Captioning to get the full effect. I think this is one of their best efforts.
Casey is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 12:02 PM   #32
18ncs
Pope & Young
 
18ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey View Post
You have to turn on Closed Captioning to get the full effect. I think this is one of their best efforts.
Youíre right! Didnít think I could laugh any more at it but did.
18ncs is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 12:13 PM   #33
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

I guess that one was alright. I finally made it to the end of one.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 12:27 PM   #34
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Frogs vs Arkansas on New Years Eve. At least this year my wife can't gripe at me for not having plans

Also, I wanted to restate that a $100 donation was made to Food For The Soul to fulfill my bet with Tim(Agckdude) regarding the glorious Aggie victory over LSU since the other thread was closed.

Go Ags!!!!
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 12:29 PM   #35
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

https://twitter.com/carterww77/statu...727033863?s=20


TCU players feeling froggy
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 01:10 PM   #36
Razorback01
Pope & Young
 
Razorback01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Johnson Co.
Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!
Default

Just wait frog-man.
Razorback01 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 01:28 PM   #37
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Toad v Arky


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 01:36 PM   #38
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

No excuses for any bowl games. I donít care if Floridaís tight end or UNCs skilled players opt out, next man up.

Look for an SEC bowl sweep this year. Some teams and fans will assume that a 3-4 win SEC team as being down but donít be surprised.

LSU would also mop the floor with most of the teams playing in a bowl if they didnít self impose their bowl ban.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 01:43 PM   #39
Bullseye07
Ten Point
 
Bullseye07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Celina
Hunt In: Leon/Freestone Cos
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Dabo ranked tOSU at #11 in his coaches poll....

What a tool......

Iím sure thatís already up on the bulletin boards by now......

Lol

Put it on as many bulletin boards as you want. You can put the final one right next to it where he ranks them even lower after running OSU out of the stadium


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bullseye07 is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 01:57 PM   #40
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
No excuses for any bowl games. I donít care if Floridaís tight end or UNCs skilled players opt out, next man up.

Look for an SEC bowl sweep this year. Some teams and fans will assume that a 3-4 win SEC team as being down but donít be surprised.

LSU would also mop the floor with most of the teams playing in a bowl if they didnít self impose their bowl ban.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good thing I got my knee high snake boots on.

Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 02:03 PM   #41
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
No excuses for any bowl games. I donít care if Floridaís tight end or UNCs skilled players opt out, next man up.

Look for an SEC bowl sweep this year. Some teams and fans will assume that a 3-4 win SEC team as being down but donít be surprised.

LSU would also mop the floor with most of the teams playing in a bowl if they didnít self impose their bowl ban.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will certainly be up for an avatar challenge regarding an SEC bowl sweep

Day drinking is awesome. TCU is avg. I haven't seen Fayetteville CC play this year. They may beat Frawgs by Fiddy......
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 02:12 PM   #42
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
I will certainly be up for an avatar challenge regarding an SEC bowl sweep

Day drinking is awesome. TCU is avg. I haven't seen Fayetteville CC play this year. They may beat Frawgs by Fiddy......

Iíll do that, one week challenge.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 02:19 PM   #43
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
Iíll do that, one week challenge.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10-4. One week. You're on. Do cancellations count or only games played?
eradicator is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 02:29 PM   #44
ByronB
Ten Point
 
ByronB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Default

That video was great.
ByronB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 02:32 PM   #45
Brock Middlebrook
Pope & Young
 
Brock Middlebrook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: McKinney, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
10-4. One week. You're on. Do cancellations count or only games played?

Games played. If the SEC loses at any point, ok to send my new avatar.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Brock Middlebrook is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 02:48 PM   #46
18ncs
Pope & Young
 
18ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
Just wait frog-man.
I like Frog Manís avatar. He was right, Iíve gotten soft in my old age.
Is it Frogs v. Arky in a bowl game?

Last edited by 18ncs; 12-21-2020 at 03:10 PM.
18ncs is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 03:04 PM   #47
MacDaddy67
Pope & Young
 
MacDaddy67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullseye07 View Post
Put it on as many bulletin boards as you want. You can put the final one right next to it where he ranks them even lower after running OSU out of the stadium


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be careful what you ask for.....

Clemson is good but not unbeatable ....

Bama looks unbeatable... but Florida just hung 46 on that defense

Itís wide open as far as I am concerned
MacDaddy67 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 03:11 PM   #48
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
Be careful what you ask for.....



Clemson is good but not unbeatable ....



Bama looks unbeatable... but Florida just hung 46 on that defense



Itís wide open as far as I am concerned
Clemson looks more unbeatable than Bama.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 03:12 PM   #49
18ncs
Pope & Young
 
18ncs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Hunt In: Fayette Co., Greene Co.
Default

What defense?
Even CNS doesnít worry over that anymore!
18ncs is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-21-2020, 03:20 PM   #50
Pin Oak DXT
Pope & Young
 
Pin Oak DXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Hunt In: Wharton County
Default

Bama is equipped to win in a shootout that's for sure. But I give Clemson a very real chance (45%) to win the natty!
Pin Oak DXT is online now   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com