Wife’s boss is ticking me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wife’s boss is ticking me off

1. His family got COVID-19 in December and called us to bring his family some groceries
    2. He called asking if I have extra bottle water, wife “yes “ “well Steve has 4x4 can he deliver us some we are out ( he has tap water but needs to boil it)”

It’s a 40 mile drive 1 way , snowing like heck, and I don’t work for him or take orders from him ,
    I am in the doghouse with wife for refusing he should plan ahead for emergency supplies
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-18-2021, 11:05 AM.

I'm with you! Tell him to thaw snow & pound sand!

Comment

Wow, he's a Karen.

Comment

What a butt. Tell him you can't find gas for your truck, and pound sand again.

Comment

HAPPY WIFE = HAPPY LIFE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, I would take my belongings and retire to the doghouse for the evening.

Comment

Delivery fees in the snow are outrageous

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope is not on this site, wife might not have a job.

Comment

Wow...
                  He sounds like a real winner(aka ******)... I know what I would tell him but it might cost your wife a job.

Comment

Id deliver a 20 oz bottle of water.

Comment

Grow some huevos and tell her no.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                        1. His family got COVID-19 in December and called us to bring his family some groceries
                        2. He called asking if I have extra bottle water, wife “yes “ “well Steve has 4x4 can he deliver us some we are out ( he has tap water but needs to boil it)”

It’s a 40 mile drive 1 way , snowing like heck, and I don’t work for him or take orders from him ,
                        I am in the doghouse with wife for refusing he should plan ahead for emergency supplies
                        Way out of line for her Boss to ask for any kind of help.

Comment

It's February their China Virus is gone. I bet he's a tighty whitey guy

Comment

Seeing yesterday’s thread about Shane helping someone out makes me wonder if you or your wife know anyone that lives closer that can help them out?

After they survive this crisis you can hold it over his head when it come time for a raise!

Comment

80 mile round trip drive in this weather is way to dangerous IMO

Comment

Working...
                              X