X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 12ga Rob Roberts edition

Comment

Benelli m4 LE

fits every need i have for a shotgun from hunting, to target, to home defense. the last shotgun you’ll ever need.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter45 View Post
        fits every need i have for a shotgun from hunting, to target, to home defense. the last shotgun you’ll ever need.

Those are tanks. Bad dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rubi513 View Post
          beretta teknys gold sporting 12g, beretta teknys 20g, benelli super black eagle (h&k) 12g, & benelli montefeltro 20g.
          [ATTACH]1047181[/ATTACH]

Comment

Looking for a 12 gauge camo turkey shotgun. I just posted a want to buy thread but thought I would check here too. Does it have to be pretty but needs to be reliable. I prefer a pump what would consider a semi-auto. Wanting to spend less than $400. I plan to hit the local gun stores tomorrow to see what they have. I'm in South Houston

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice guns

Comment

High capacity you say . . .
                Attached Files

Comment

On a more responsive note, I love the Benelli Ethos and Ithaca Mag-10. However, there is a novelty to the triple barrels. ��

Comment

I’m kinda old school I reckon when it comes to shotguns. All I own because my dad or an uncle or some family had when I was a kid. Brings back lots of good memories when I’m holding one of my old school autos when I’m hunting. Remington 1100’s, Browning B80, Auto 5 or Browning 2000 is what I shoot. I even hunt with an old Winchester .410 that my dad started with. Wouldn’t trade them for the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WyoBull View Post
                      Beretta Extrema 12 ga 3 1/2 on one end an a Benelli Legacy 28 ga on the other. I do have a Browning 2000 12 ga made in Belgium with two barrels, a 30" full and 28" mod but it has been a safe queen for many years.

Love my Benelli Legacy 28 and it gets 95% of the action.
                      What do you typically like to shoot with your 28 gauge?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                        What do you typically like to shoot with your 28 gauge?
                        ThisLadyHunts,

I took a photo of the shells I mainly use. Starting on the left, I use Winchester AA's in #8 shot for sporting clays, trap, quail and dove. I use Fiocchi Golden Pheasant #5 or #6 shot for pheasant, sage grouse, chukars and blue grouse. I use Winchester Steel Shot in #5 or #6 shot for ducks and geese. I will also use Hevi Bismuth #4 shot for ducks and geese but it is pretty expensive.

On ducks and geese, you definitely are not using a 28 gauge to sky bust. I use mine when in a pit blind or layout blind when the birds are right on top of you and at the most 30 yards out. I will also use it for pass shooting on the river of jump shooting ponds but one thing using a 28 gauge will teach you is effective kill range. It definitely cures you from sky busting and popping off rounds at birds 50-60+ yards out.

The 28 is a joy to shoot and you can carry it all day and not even know you are packing it because it is very light. I rarely even take my 12's out of the safe any more except to shoot sporting clays sometimes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	28 gauge shells.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	154.7 KB
ID:	24649625

Comment

two 11-87 special purpose and A400 Xtreme
                          I've also been thinking about the 28 guage...
                          Attached Files

Comment

2-1100s, AL391, Rem 59,Rem 11

Comment

Wow, this got me thinking about what autos I have.

I have a Beretta A390 in camo 12ga

A400 sporting clay version

Remington 1100 12 ga
                              Remington 1187 12 ga
                              Winchester not sure model 20 ga

Franchi 12 ga

Heck I know I've got a clue more I cant think of.

I have a Browning A2000 in 20 ga. My dad, brother and myself all had 1, my house got broken into 30 odd years ago and mine got stolen. I was sick. When my father passed away 17 yrs ago, my brother and sister made sure I got dads.

I've only shot it once since then. Hard to explain.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Winchester SX4

Comment

Working...
                                X