No announcement yet.

The Masters 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OrangeBlood? Are you the first 3 time winner? I think you are. Good pick with Zalatoris. I would have never put a rookie on my team. Congrats!!

PayPal sent...

Comment

PayPal sent

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
        My nephew did a parlay bet and won $67,000 on the Masters. Came home with $47,000
        He bet winning nationality, winning region and outright winner. His friend did same bet with less money. He won $30,000
        Was this real?

Let’s keep those cards and letters rolling in.
        Thanks, The Committee

Comment

Update on nephew: it was through fan duel. He bet $5. Fan duel put $ 47,988 into his account. Would not let him transfer it to his bank account. 48 hours later, took it back out of his account, no explanation. When he asked, they said they screwed up, take this $1000 for the inconvenience. He refused. He has had to go to the gaming commission. He has screenshots and videos of them telling him congrats, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Keep us posted..

Comment

Let me be clear that I am not giving odds, but I bet there wil there will not be 47,000 happy endings for your Nephew.

Comment

Maybe not, but he has emails, texts and a video on his win. They even called and congratulated him . The gaming commission has it all now. The lawyer he asked about it and showed the evidence too. Said he didn’t need him. It should be a slam dunk. Present it to commission, but he would love to take the case.[emoji2369]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats! PayPal sent!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                    OrangeBlood? Are you the first 3 time winner? I think you are. Good pick with Zalatoris. I would have never put a rookie on my team. Congrats!!

PayPal sent...
                    Thanks, I believe this is my 3rd win. I think I tied for another one with Doghouse but he out coin flipped me.

Romo said Zalatoris was gonna be a superstar on tour, so I picked him. Nostradamus Romo might be right again.

Comment

That was a draw from the Official Hat. We don’t use coins around here... unless you want to send me a ten dollar gold piece!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeBlood View Post
                        Thanks, I believe this is my 3rd win. I think I tied for another one with Doghouse but he out coin flipped me.

Romo said Zalatoris was gonna be a superstar on tour, so I picked him. Nostradamus Romo might be right again.
                        Well I’m thinking your the rascal that out coin flipped me on one of those tie breakers.

Congrats again!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy D Mercer View Post
                          Well I’m thinking your the rascal that out coin flipped me on one of those tie breakers.

Congrats again!!
                          Thank you Sir!

Comment

Working...
                          X