Brighter headlights for 2020 Chevy Silverado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brighter headlights for 2020 Chevy Silverado

I need some brighter headlights for my truck. Need suggestions on where to get them also. They are going in a 2020 Chevy Silverado 1/2 ton. I leave for work anywhere from midnight to 3am and get home in the dark most days.

I just put these in my 2020 1 ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the WT trim package.

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
        I have the WT trim package.

These will be perfect for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know those LED lights are bright as heck. The folks that run them can see for five miles and I can’t see for five days after passing them.
          Last edited by Slinger; 04-14-2021, 07:41 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by Slinger View Post
            I know those LED lights are bright as heck. The folks that run them can see for five miles and I can’t see for five days after passing them.

I know what you mean. I hate to be one of them, but I gotta see!!!!!

Comment

Maybe you need glasses?

Factory headlights are better than they've ever been...blinding the people coming toward you is not the answer, imo.

Comment

kinda agree, on the blinding other ain't the answer. i had cataracts, and would easily be blinded, got them removed and its not as bad, but those super brite LEDS or whatever they are sux! just saying

Comment

dont blind people do not use led is your housing isn't made for them you will blind people if your housngs are made for halogens stay with halogens but upgrade them silverstars are good

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                    kinda agree, on the blinding other ain't the answer. i had cataracts, and would easily be blinded, got them removed and its not as bad, but those super brite LEDS or whatever they are sux! just saying
                    I agree, driving last night I can definitely tell the difference in LED
                    And how blinding they are, in heavy traffic on a Two lane street
                    Kinda annoying

Comment

I drive to work in the dark .Upgraded to Silverstar Ultra in my headlights and foglights.They're not LED bright but a lot brighter than stock halogens.

DJ

Comment

The latest super duties are the worst offenders. Then people put leveling kits on them to make it even worse.

Comment

I know that when driving at night in my 2020 1500 Silverado, I constantly have people flashing their bright lights at me because they think I have my high beams on. Mine are stock

Comment

Originally posted by toledo View Post
                            The latest super duties are the worst offenders. Then people put leveling kits on them to make it even worse.
                            I get flashed all of the time in mine....and not the good kind of flash.

Comment

A good alterative is putting the leds in fog lamps. They are bright and near the road for good coverage.

Comment

Working...
                              X