Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Beast is Dead...Long Live the Beast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Beast is Dead...Long Live the Beast!

I spent a solid month chasing this guy. Made him smarter 3 different times. His nose was not to be fooled. So, I waited until everything was perfect. (Gambled the previous times). This time, as you can see, he had no clue I was there.

After an approximately 200 yard track, I found him piled up against a big tree trunk. Got lucky to find him. I had basically given up and stopped to address a text. Did that and put the phone in my pocket while glancing back in the direction I had already been. Spotted him about 20 yards above the creek bank. Thank you Lord for some good luck.

Shot wasn’t as far back as it appears on video and exit was good. Shocked he ran that far. Blood was great for 100 yards. Sketchy after that.

Bloodsport Gravedigger Hybrid broadhead.

He’s about as big of a pig as I’ve ever shot. No clue on weight as he remained in the spot I found him. (Was the following morning). 250-275 would be my guess.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4aasxPvUUg&t=17s"]04/08/21 GC Boar - YouTube[/ame]

Exit:

Entry:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Well done

Comment

That’s a big pig. Lol

Congrats on the bow kill...

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Wow that’s a awesome pig!!
          Congratulations

Comment

Nice pig! I heard your arrow rubbing on your rest when you drew back, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowlife View Post
              Nice pig! I heard your arrow rubbing on your rest when you drew back, lol.
              Crappy asz QAD felt.

Comment

Congratulations, that one is a sure ‘nuff beast. Good job tracking and finding him, nice pics too.

Comment

Nicely done!! Great shot

Comment

Good shootin’!

Comment

Congrats! Big one there.

Comment

Nice and good shooting and patience waiting for the perfect shot. That's a big ol sucker surprised he's not bashing up that low feeder.

Comment

Awesome...how you keep them from wrecking that feeder when you aren’t there?

Comment

Good shot... Awesome piggie to take out of the heard...

Comment

big pig, nice shot!

Comment

Working...
                              X