tired of junk can openers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
    P-38 or P-51, always works, and close thread.

Amazon or any of the old Army-Navy stores. The one I carry was given to me in 1994 in Dona Ana NM (North Ft Bliss), so 26 years and hasn't failed a time.
    I have one of each and carry the smaller in my wallet. You never know when you'll need a can opener

Comment

My wife uses a hand held electric made by Krups that unrolls the crimp instead of cutting the can. She worries about metal dropping into the contents with the cutting ones.

Comment

Originally posted by NotJose View Post

My mom gave me this one. Not sure where she bought it. Called a Swing-A-Way. Works effortlessly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Only one to own. ^^^^^

Comment

I'm feeling bad about making my wife use a flathead screwdriver and a hammer. Y'all's women are spoiled!

Comment

she bought one somewhere, it must work well she is not bothering me to open cans anymore!

I would buy one of those fancy do dads that open jars,, but a man has to maintain some superiority! ( usefulness !)

Comment

this

Opening cans is easy with the Garde large handheld crank can opener! Featuring a crank-style handle, this opener provides maximum leverage and comfort for the operator, allowing you to easily slice through can after can without fatigue. More controlled than a standard manual can opener, the crank design will allow your staff to open more cans and speed up your food prep process.

This durable, chrome-plated opener incorporates two long, black handles that are comfortable to grip. It also has an engraved arrow near the crank to ensure that the user always turns it the correct way. Designed with a built-in cap remover, this can opener is a versatile, all-in-one kitchen tool that you can use on bottles or cans.

Overall Dimensions:
              Length: 8 3/4"
              Width: 4 1/2"

Comment

Working...
              X