where should we go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
    You're doing it wrong. Pick a sleepy little town with nothing to do. Wrastle with your shirts off for 3 days.
    haha - we do that no matter where we are

Comment

Big Bend

Comment

Congrats, every place I could think of has been covered.

Comment

in Texas, we prefer Galveston area over any.

Comment

Try the Settles Hotel in Big Spring.
            Gage Hotel in Marathon and do a drive through of BBNP.
            Ft. Davis, stay at the State Park Indian Lodge or one of the BnB's in town.

Comment

Rockport during one of the festivals/market days and stay at Pelican Bay Resort.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                When the refurbishing is completed, try the Baker Hotel and Spa in Mineral Wells. It used to be a very popular place. The owner is restoring it to the original condition.

Opportunity zone investments with The Baker Hotel; Mineral Wells, Texas. Contact us to learn how to Invest in an Opportunity Zone.

PaloDuro Canyon
                There are some things to do, sights and history to see.

https://palodurocanyon.com/
                I'm waiting for the Baker to re-open and will take my wife there. The man that got me started bowhunting spent his honeymoon there in 1947.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  Hot Springs, Ak is about 6 - 7 hour drive up through east, tx and Ak.
                  We went to Hot Springs last September for the first time and stayed out on Lake Ouachita. Striper fishing trip was rained out but had a great time.

Broken Bow trip in 2008 in our camper for first time. Beautiful country.

Ruidoso is also a no brainer. Close to Cloud Croft and other beautiful country.

Comment

Working...
                  X