Life Hacks - Let's Hear 'em

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    If she's painting the front porch red, come on in the back door.
    Some back doors seem to be boarded up...

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
      Kiolbassa
      You are absolutely right, sir! I stand corrected.

Have you tried it? If so, what do you think?

Comment

Never dip your pencil in company ink....I was told from a guy I used to work with at my old plant site.

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
          Have a freezer at deer camp, vacation house or somewhere that you will not know if the power is out for a long time?

-Fill a cup of water and freeze it...
          -put a penny on top of the frozen water in the cup
          -if you come back later and the penny has sunk down into the ice....you’ve got a problem
          I like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
            I like this.
            We would take an ice out of an ice tray and put them in a bowl if you come back to a bowl of frozen water you lost power in the freezer for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by megger89 View Post
              Never dip your pencil in company ink....I was told from a guy I used to work with at my old plant site.
              Or fish off the company pier...

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                The dove cooking thing.....

Firewire and grill mats

Google them

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                I don't think it has been mentioned but if so I apologize. Anyway if you like the bacon wrapped jalapeno with cream cheese dove, the HEB premade poppers work pretty **** good in a pinch. Just insert the deboned dove breast and ready to go. Occasionally a little re-wrapping of the bacon is required but no cutting, deseeding japs or messing with the cream cheese.

Comment

When you need to hang anything on the wall. Instead of measuring between multiple points, use some painters tape and lay a strip between the to spots on whatever your hanging. Punch a hole in both locations. Peel the tape off, place the tape on the wall (can even use a level at this point), mark your holes.

No measuring tape required.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                    When you need to hang anything on the wall. Instead of measuring between multiple points, use some painters tape and lay a strip between the to spots on whatever your hanging. Punch a hole in both locations. Peel the tape off, place the tape on the wall (can even use a level at this point), mark your holes.

No measuring tape required.
                    Son of a gun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where has this been the past 5 years of my life?

Comment

When frying shrimp, instead of bathing the shrimp in milk and egg before dipping in the batter melt a bowl full of blue bell homemade vanilla and dip them in that instead and then batter. It’s delicious

Comment

HEB makes pre-packaged brisket/pico queso. Just heat in oven or smoker and BOOM yum!

Comment

When frying shrimp, instead of bathing the shrimp in milk and egg before dipping in the batter melt a bowl full of blue bell homemade vanilla and dip them in that instead and then batter. It’s delicious
                          Shut the front door. I bet that would work for just about anything.

Comment

How does one acquire this knowledge?

Comment

This is life changing stuff. I've been living in a cave. Blue Bell on shrimp, I'll ever be the same

Comment

Zip tie and some blue painters tape. Makes marking the front of a 20 ft boat cover much easier to find!

Comment

Working...
                                X