Minnesota fishing recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minnesota fishing recommendations

We planned on fishing NW Ontario last year and of course it didn't happen and not going to happen this year from the looks of things...
    I am looking for recommendations of fishing lodges in Minnesota. Group of 8 and would like to focus on smallmouth and walleye. I posted this last year but looking for more info. TIA
    Last edited by TX CHICKEN; 04-21-2021, 11:39 AM.

Minnesota? Are you sure? How about Venice, LA? It's closer and they speak our dialect.

Comment

Mill Lacs is a great walleye fishery but the DNR has them very screwed up in terms of Management...You can catch them, big ones, but you can't keep anything.

Northern MN has Kabtogema/Rainy Lake and they are full of walleye and smalley's.

Red Lake and Lake of the Woods is also very good for what you are looking for...

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
        Minnesota? Are you sure? How about Venice, LA? It's closer and they speak our dialect.

www.cajunfishingadventures.com
        That's our backup plan to hit up Venice or possibly Chandeleur islands.

Comment

Originally posted by Honker View Post
          For Walleye and Smallmouth? Where is this hidden gem at it Venice, LA????

Comment

I lived in MN for 16 years and every year we went to Tamarac Bay Resort on Island Lake, Lake was loaded with walleye smallmouth and huge crappies. Night fish the rock piles with lighted bobbers.

Located on Island Lake, Tamarac Bay Resort is the best Detroit Lakes family resort perfect for reunions and vacation retreat for swimming, boating, fishing and hunting. Book a great family vacation at Tamarac Bay Resort in Rochert, Minnesota.

Comment

Working...
            X