Ranch name: Little Brazos River Ranch
    County: Falls
    Acres: 1400
    Hunters: 6
    Cost: $5000 per hunter.
    Lease Type: year-round
    Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, archery
    Game available: deer, feral hogs, migratory birds
    Property description: Quality Falls County Ranch near the community of Reagan. Offering deer, ducks and hogs with a small hunting cabin.
    Lease description: Central Texas Deer Lease in Falls County. 1,400 +/- acres near the community of Reagan. Good deer, Hogs, ducks. Land is rolling terrain with moderate sized blocks of woods, oat fields, coastal fields and bottomland. Small 2 bedroom house on the ranch. Looking for a company or a group of no more than 6 Conservative, management minded hunters. No individual hunters. No subleasing or outfitters. Contact by Email only for additional information. Reference Reagan Lease: rexbumpus @ mossyoakproperties.com (email is altogether) or send a message with your email

Comment

Originally posted by jtbrock179 View Post
      Mexico lease 10 mi from Eagle Pass 4600 ac. Need 4 hunters
      $4500 per gun PM only if interested
      Leased

Comment

Found this on another site. Posted today!

“I have s spot (2) spots available in the old town of Carta Valley ( Edwards County ) just southwest of Rocksprings. I have a house with everything you could possibly need for a deer lease.

Jason
        832.228.7141”

Comment

From Facebook lease page.

1000acs +\- Schliecher County

I have 4 openings on my 6 person lease off Toe Nail and 190 between Menard and Eldorado. There is pens in place with free choice protein feeders available for the hunter to use. We feed corn year round and protein is required from March to September but everyone currently feeds it year round in timed protein feeders. We have LOTS of wt average 5.5 year old buck is going to be 130-150. Each hunter gets 1 trophy 5.5 or older, unlimited culls, 3 does, 4 Turkey, and all the hogs and varmints you want. Culls are any deer missing brow tines not broken but MISSING, older spikes 2.5 and up, and older undesirable deer. The lease is family friendly as well as you can bring guest to hunt off your allotment. There is RV parking at camp with water and electricity provided. You can leave your camper year round if you like. Average set I see 15-25 deer so you will see plenty if you put in the work in the off season. We see axis but are trying to get a huntable herd of them so they are not on the table at this time. We have had hogs moving in and seen aoudad a few times as well. Any pigs or aoudad can be taken but an aoudad would not be common but we have seen them. I have been on the lease for 8 years and the deer have gotten better each year with the current management plan. The lease is year round with all hunting seasons allowed. I am looking for four hunters to take the four open spots @ $3500 per spot. There is 5 areas to choose from the area not chosen will be the community area. You are allowed to drink but this is not a party lease we like the family atmosphere. The deer that was passed this year are some of our better up and coming bucks that I have seen on the ranch so we are feeling good about breaking into the mid 150s next year. I have tons of pics of harvested animals as well as deer that was passed. Please if you inquire about the place be serious with money in hand. The lease runs February 1st to February 1st but the first year all money is due at the time of lease signing. The following year payment is slit into two equal payments feb/July. Hopefully I have answered some of the questions you might have feel free to message me so we can talk if I feel like your a good fit I can share pics and we will go from there. Not looking for single hunters please be able to fill all 4 spots.

817-448-4709 Robert

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
            From Facebook lease page.

1000acs +\- Schliecher County

I have 4 openings on my 6 person lease off Toe Nail and 190 between Menard and Eldorado. There is pens in place with free choice protein feeders available for the hunter to use. We feed corn year round and protein is required from March to September but everyone currently feeds it year round in timed protein feeders. We have LOTS of wt average 5.5 year old buck is going to be 130-150. Each hunter gets 1 trophy 5.5 or older, unlimited culls, 3 does, 4 Turkey, and all the hogs and varmints you want. Culls are any deer missing brow tines not broken but MISSING, older spikes 2.5 and up, and older undesirable deer. The lease is family friendly as well as you can bring guest to hunt off your allotment. There is RV parking at camp with water and electricity provided. You can leave your camper year round if you like. Average set I see 15-25 deer so you will see plenty if you put in the work in the off season. We see axis but are trying to get a huntable herd of them so they are not on the table at this time. We have had hogs moving in and seen aoudad a few times as well. Any pigs or aoudad can be taken but an aoudad would not be common but we have seen them. I have been on the lease for 8 years and the deer have gotten better each year with the current management plan. The lease is year round with all hunting seasons allowed. I am looking for four hunters to take the four open spots @ $3500 per spot. There is 5 areas to choose from the area not chosen will be the community area. You are allowed to drink but this is not a party lease we like the family atmosphere. The deer that was passed this year are some of our better up and coming bucks that I have seen on the ranch so we are feeling good about breaking into the mid 150s next year. I have tons of pics of harvested animals as well as deer that was passed. Please if you inquire about the place be serious with money in hand. The lease runs February 1st to February 1st but the first year all money is due at the time of lease signing. The following year payment is slit into two equal payments feb/July. Hopefully I have answered some of the questions you might have feel free to message me so we can talk if I feel like your a good fit I can share pics and we will go from there. Not looking for single hunters please be able to fill all 4 spots.

817-448-4709 Robert

Lease is filled

Comment

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
              Lease is filled

Is this no name ranch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post
                Is this no name ranch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                No sir

Comment

WTX Mule Deer/White Tail/Elk

2023 Mule Deer Lease

Posting for a friend. Contact info below for more information and details.

LEASE INCLUDES
                  • 5x Desert Mule Deer (Max 5 Hunters, General Season: Nov. 24th – Dec. 10th)
                  • 1x Bull Elk (Rut starts September)
                  • White-tail, Aoudad and Javelina (General Season from Nov. – Jan.)
                  • Lodging for sleep and cooking purposes
                  • Blinds and Corn/Protein Feeders
                  • Protein Fed Year Round
                  • 5 sections (open range)
                  • Pecos County
                  • September 1st 2023 – End of White Tail Season

Comment

Following. Looking for something new.

Comment

I have a 103 acre place in Lavaca county. Blinds and feeders provided. Family/guest Friendly.
                      Call or text Gene at 361-772-6820

Comment

This Lease is no longer available if OP would like to take down.

Originally posted by Leddy View Post
                        2023 Mule Deer Lease

Posting for a friend. Contact info below for more information and details.

LEASE INCLUDES
                        • 5x Desert Mule Deer (Max 5 Hunters, General Season: Nov. 24th – Dec. 10th)
                        • 1x Bull Elk (Rut starts September)
                        • White-tail, Aoudad and Javelina (General Season from Nov. – Jan.)
                        • Lodging for sleep and cooking purposes
                        • Blinds and Corn/Protein Feeders
                        • Protein Fed Year Round
                        • 5 sections (open range)
                        • Pecos County
                        • September 1st 2023 – End of White Tail Season

Comment

Annual Lease of 7,500+ Acres in Tom Green County with Lodging Included

Tom Green County, located just south of Christoval, boasts 7700 acres of land with a variety of wildlife, including whitetail, turkey, hogs, dove, and quail. To improve the hunting experience, 8 new blinds and corn feeders, as well as 5 new protein feeders, have been added. Additionally, the property has two to three bedroom, one bath houses that can accommodate no more than 8-9 hunters. The annual lease for this property is $89000.00 per year, plus the cost of feed.
                          Contact Method: 3615500282

Comment

10,000 Acres in Tom Green County with 12 Spots Open
                            10000 acres South of San Angelo, this property features a walk-in cooler, camp house, and blinds and feeders.
                            Contact Method: 3615500282

Comment

San Augustine County Lease with 6 Spots Open on 6,500+ Acres for MLD

6 spots open for the 2023-2024 season to join. The Lease sits on 6,687 acres in San Augustine/Sabine Counties between the Angelina and Sabine National Forests. Just north of the Sam Rayburn, you can be at the lake in 15-20 minutes, and casting in 30 or if the thought of Cajun fun strikes you, you can reach Toledo Bend Reservoir in about 40 minutes. Our land consists of ravines, creeks, small tanks, thick hardwood, clear-cuts, and pine areas. We have main roads, off roads, logging roads, and ATV trail roads. We are a year-round lease that runs from March 1st until Feb 28th. We are a family-oriented lease and it is our goal to make it affordable for families to be able to hunt on an MLD level 3. All for an affordable price. you and your family (spouse and children under the age of 18) can hunt under your membership. we are currently showing for 2023/2024 season call for an appointment.

Contact Method: 8329048223

Comment

Upton County Lease with 4-8 Spots Open Year Round Near Big Lake

Looking for a group of 4 to 8 hunters. $2400.00 each No Guests except wife and your young children It is Year Round. Between Rankin and Big Lake Texas Call or Text for more info. 432-661-2808

Comment

Working...
                                X