Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
    OP they are zippered hooded jackets
    I agree but are the pullover ones shirts? To me they are all jackets but that crazy lady thinks one of them is a shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
      Couldn't help myself. What isvthis?
      That's a jacket with a hood.

Comment

If it's a hoodie wit a zipper its gay

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

This is how I see it........

A hoody/hoodie is a sweatshirt with a hood. It can be pullover or zippered.

There are hooded jackets, hooded shirts, hooded pajamas, hooded dresses etc. None of them are hoodys/hoodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
            It’s all just “merch!” Since we are now too lazy to say any of the other terms.
            I no that language changes over time, but on occasion I want to reach through my iPhone screen and slap the person on the other side who says merch.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              At which point it should be considered a criminal instrument
              You cops, just because a guy wears a black hoodie at 2pm in July in southeast Texas, you think it’s suspicious…..

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                You cops, just because a guy wears a black hoodie at 2pm in July in southeast Texas, you think it’s suspicious…..
                Only if he's 17-25 years of age,5'5-5'10 with this *** hanging out his pants.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 7sdad View Post
                  I agree but are the pullover ones shirts? To me they are all jackets but that crazy lady thinks one of them is a shirt.
                  There is a hoodie shirt and a hoodie jacket. Both without zippers and both are hoodies. I have several breathable fishing shirts with hoods. They're still hoodies.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Made of soft cloth it’s a hoodie, zipper or not. If it’s thicker it’s a jacket. A pullover for me is a collared shirt without buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      Only if he's 17-25 years of age,5'5-5'10 with this *** hanging out his pants.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                        If it has a hood...its a hoodie doesn't matter whether it is the pullover style (no zip, quarter zip, or half zip) or a full zip, its a hoodie
                        But what if it's a pullover, 1/4 zip but the "hood" is detachable like a Drake 1/4 zip

Comment

Well here it comes- Burt Reynolds died.

Comment

A hoodie has a hood on it. A coat is heavier and preferably has a hood on it. A jacket is lighter than a coat. A zip up is...... pointless. It's what people wear when they don't want to wear a button up. They look like something a soccer mom would wear.

Comment

In my world, a hoodie is basically a thick sweat shirt with a hood, a 1/4 zip or similar is a pull over

Comment

Working...
                              X