Found some Gold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found some Gold!

Well not really but from all the hype I see these things are hard to find! Shelf was empty but I happened to see them stashed on the very top shelf.

2 Cell cams for the price of one of my Coverts can’t beat that!
    Attached Files

Well it’s a good start to the year for you. I may have to upgrade from my old one and been looking at these

Comment

I was so excited when I found two for my son. They worked awesome at the house...no service at all at the lease where I needed them. I knew the service was bad but I had heard cameras work where phones don’t but it just didn’t work out for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
        I was so excited when I found two for my son. They worked awesome at the house...no service at all at the lease where I needed them. I knew the service was bad but I had heard cameras work where phones don’t but it just didn’t work out for me.
        I should be good. 2 cell towers on neighboring properties and so far every other cell cam I have tried has worked. Fingers crossed.

Comment

got an email yesterday saying they were in stock at most walmarts.

Comment

My brother found some in NJ at the Wal-Mart he says

Comment

Couple more sales and good finds and we can open up that sporting goods store

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
                Couple more sales and good finds and we can open up that sporting goods store

Fired these babies up and yeah I’ll be buying more!

Comment

Working...
                X