Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stolen 2014 Honda Foreman - Pictures/Vids of Thieves

Hey Guys/Gals,

Could really use your help in trying to find these a-holes or my stolen ATV and trailer. My 2014 Honda Foreman 500 and Maxxd ATV hauler (metallic silver) were stolen Nov 30th and I have video of the punks that took it. Here are some pics of the rig and one of the thieves. I have a video up as well. Please let me know if anyone can ID this a-hole. You can reach me by PM or directly at Jesg1224@aol.com

Video:https://youtu.be/bEgGqIkU9Q8
    Attached Files

Having trouble uploading the pics of the ATV/Trailer
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jesg1224; 12-09-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

Some unique features (if they didn't remove them) -
      Kenda HTR tires - Brand New
      Rear Basket - the bottom and sides are lined with a tire rubber/fibre mat
      ATV Tek gun rack
      McTuning 12' Led bar

Comment

That sucks. I will keep an eye out for it, might make it up here to DFW.

Comment

Thanks, let me know. Watch the video. It's just crazy to me that these guys went to all of this trouble to get it. It took them nearly 1hr to get my locks and chains off...

Comment

WOW! The tattoo on the back of his neck should be a huge sign for anyone that knows him. No way of clearing up the license plate on the GMC?

Comment

I tried using my photo editing software but I couldn't make out anything. I'm not sure if it's just because of how reflective the plate is to the trail cam in night mode or if they had something on the plate that made it really reflective.

Comment

Wow, i cant stand thief's!

Comment

I'm pretty sure those "side burns" on that guy are actually tattoos also...

Comment

I hope you catch them, I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

The actual place, date and time would help. Is the time on the photo stamp correct?

Comment

Houston, TX (Spring Branch Area)
                        11-30-2018
                        I need to check my camera but the actual time is probably 1hr earlier than the time stamp.

Comment

Wow!!! Cutting with a torch for an hour!!! Nothing low profile about that.

Get those pics to some various nearby police depots and sheriff depts. That guys neck tattoo is ID gold.

Comment

I hate it for you! Hope you get em!

Comment

That one guy touched the fence with his hand. Try to pull prints.

Comment

Working...
                              X