Llano County deer movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Llano County deer movement

We are hunting just North of Llano off of Hwy 16.

It’s been a miserable year so far. It’s like aliens picked up our bucks and packed them off to outer space!

We have a creek that runs through our place and the deer population has not been the same since the floods!

Anyone else have any feedback about what may be going on in that area?

We are on the other side of Llano on 16 and no aliens. Same deer. . .and pigs.

Comment

A lot of hunters are saying that in llano and San Saba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Our between Llano and Brady is the same. I don’t know what happened. There are just young bucks and scrubs to be found.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Animals have plenty to eat & don't have to come to feeders.

Comment

Saw eight bucks today on my property. I was feeding cattle and not hunting. They are just cleaning up the does and looking for yearlings coming into heat. JMO opinion. Should last another week are so.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
              Saw eight bucks today on my property. I was feeding cattle and not hunting. They are just cleaning up the does and looking for yearlings coming into heat. JMO opinion. Should last another week are so.
              I drove up 16 to my place this afternoon and the fields were loaded with deer from Goldthwaite to Comanche. At 2 o’clock in the afternoon! They knew all of the knucklehead hunters had gone home!
              Last edited by gekko man; 12-09-2018, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X