This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    BREAKING: Texas A&M hires Missouri tight ends coach Joe Jon Finley. https://texags.com/s/30435

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good for him. He was pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Heisman voting concludes today! Give it to Kyler!
      He needs to get it. However, he probably won’t.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

If I could vote, I would vote Kyler.

He did more with less than Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          If I could vote, I would vote Kyler.

He did more with less than Tua.

Good point.

Comment

The folks that vote early are idiots. It should be his and I hate the idea of OU adding the hardware to the trophy case.

Comment

I was not a Kyler Murray fan and was glad he went to A&M instead of Texas. Thought he was too small and overrated. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Kid can play and OU would not be where they are without him. I'm not sure they would have won 7 games if he was not the QB. He is still a P****, but he deserves the Heisman. Hurts proved Bama can win without Tua. Can't say the same thing about OU without Murray.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                I was not a Kyler Murray fan and was glad he went to A&M instead of Texas. Thought he was too small and overrated. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. Kid can play and OU would not be where they are without him. I'm not sure they would have won 7 games if he was not the QB. He is still a P****, but he deserves the Heisman. Hurts proved Bama can win without Tua. Can't say the same thing about OU without Murray.
                ***** because he slides and runs out of bounds?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  I'll be honest, I was wrong about Murray too. After reading a piece Jake Hubenak (ex-Aggie QB) wrote this summer, my thoughts on his departure from TAMU changed quite drastically. Sumlin had a screwed up QB room and it isn't surprising after all why he bailed. I think Murray's biggest problem (attitude) has been nurtured by his father. His athletic ability is off the chart. I think he thrust himself into the middle of the Heisman race, unfortunately I think most voters have already filled out their cards for Tua.

Comment

Or things he said(or didn't say) post RRS and leading up to Saturdays game.

Comment

I haven’t watched enough Tua to make an informed decision but from what I read, Kyler should win it.

If he doesn’t, I won’t lose any sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Or things he said(or didn't say) post RRS and leading up to Saturdays game.
                        Wait! I thought smack talk was cool and what RRR was about. It must hurt. Like deep down gut wrenching type of hurt. A hurt that is so bad you can’t remember what you’ve said in the past /uu\ LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          I haven’t watched enough Tua to make an informed decision but from what I read, Kyler should win it.

If he doesn’t, I won’t lose any sleep.

I keep hearing people say that Tua rarely played the 4th qtr or his stats would be better.

Comment

Attitude and things he says. Disrespect for Ehlinger after the RRS was childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              I'll be honest, I was wrong about Murray too. After reading a piece Jake Hubenak (ex-Aggie QB) wrote this summer, my thoughts on his departure from TAMU changed quite drastically. Sumlin had a screwed up QB room and it isn't surprising after all why he bailed. I think Murray's biggest problem (attitude) has been nurtured by his father. His athletic ability is off the chart. I think he thrust himself into the middle of the Heisman race, unfortunately I think most voters have already filled out their cards for Tua.
                              According to announcers during games on Saturday, there were more voters that HAD NOT VOTED as of Saturday than there had been in the past. If that is the case, Murray should win and he should win anyway. Like others have said, like him or not, without Murray, OU i not even in the discussion in the playoffs and without Tua, Bama still won.

Comment

Good deal for Joe Jon.

Take away all of Kylers fourth quarter stats and he is still better. Not bad for a midget retread.

Comment

Working...
                                X